Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

cum on my pics MWF29

• Thread starteragentcock
  • Start date

agentcock

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
looking for guys to provide cum shots of wanking over my pics for hubby and i to role play.

let us know what you think i don't think i am anything special but yeah... we are not from the states but love the site

pm for email if interested in role play=p

Attachments

• Image031.jpg
    Image031.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Image043.jpg
    Image043.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 481
  • Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to cum in your sexy pussy as hub watches

thanks for the compliment hun. its a turn on when guys say that i guess. i have pics of my pusssy full of cum lets see how the guys like me and i can update

Mmmm nice belly...made for trickling cool tequila down and letting us all suck it up.

what about filling my belly with some cum????

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics

i like the pics very much to bad ya not in the states

really?

hansolo357 said:
i like the pics very much to bad ya not in the states

thankyou very much never knew how turned on this could make someeone hving guys check you out wow

does this get anyones attention?

now lets see what you u guys think of this.....i think you guys prefer nasty things typical men ahahahahha =p

Attachments

• Image130.jpg
    Image130.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 295
any requests for positions for new pics we are going to take soon?

hello darlin! I would luv 2 c 1 with u bent over with 2 fingers inserted in yer juicy wet pussy, or maybe u lickin cum from yer lips. that would b hot. thanx!

you are a very sexy woman, i love your full sexy breasts, i would love to touch and feel them. even more i would love to be in the room when you and your man role play. what do you guys talk about, what gets you hot???

let see that ass. you're lookin so damn sexy.

I'm just curious..does anyone REALLY think this is a female requesting this?? And if so, do you REALLY think it might be a precursor to some sort of relationship down the road.......KNOWING you were jerking your tweet over a poorly printed out photo of her off the internet? Would you REALLY share that info with a potential Lover?

Just curious........Ric

Mmm like to take it out of one hole and put in the other.. back and forth.. and cum in your ass.

so Ric- if my husband and i start a profile and i post pics of myself and so we can boost my confidence and have some fun then i am not a woman and i am fake????????
OR because we wont meet up with someone and fuck this weekend then i don't exist. 1. read my profile 2. people get off on the thoughts of things 3. why are you a member here.4 there are plenty of sites out there

"""Newsflash"" woman masturbate too- so if i get hot and rub myself over people wanting to fuck me that i have never met i am a slut?????????????? get a life.

but
if you sit there for 24 hours a day and wank over my pics then nobody judges you and that's ok??. i was going to post some new pics that were requested by other members that my hubby took last night but screw it.and i wont let any man in this world question my integrity and intentions.
then members here wonder why not many woman get on here.......

Thankyou to all the sweet guys who have said things that made me feel great!
regards
Tam

Users who are viewing this thread