• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum on my 50 yo old *****!

• Thread starterxlntluvr4u
  • Start date

xlntluvr4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2011
She's been shared, gang banged, molested as a child and had a huge big cock issue. She's fucked all my friends to the point that I don't bat an eye when they take her for a weekend.
She was taken to Houston, coked up and whored out for a week to a drug dealer friend. Really stretched her holes and loosened her up.

Attachments

• large 22.jpg
    large 22.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 710
  • Snapshot - 20.jpg
    Snapshot - 20.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 654
xlntluvr4u said:
She's been shared, gang banged, molested as a child and had a huge big cock issue. She's fucked all my friends to the point that I don't bat an eye when they take her for a weekend.
She was taken to Houston, coked up and whored out for a week to a drug dealer friend. Really stretched her holes and loosened her up.

Send her my way. I'll put her through her paces.

Susan's Slave said:
Yes, sounds like true love to me most excellent lover!

Say slave, how would you know what true love, or true anything for that matter, sounds like? Now run along and try and always remember your station in life.

Actually Trisquel my slavery is an act of worship toward the woman I love. She is the only one I put above me here on earth and it is my choice to be her slave. I would consider my station in life to be the equal of you or any other poster, except perhaps thinking I may be slightly more evolved than a few neanderthals that come here.

Now what made you think my comment was anything other than complimentary?

SS,

I percieved your statement as sarcastic. (Especially in unison with your sarcasm towards me on another thread.) Hard to tell on a message board. If it was, my original response stands. If not please accept my sincerest apologies.

I assure you I'm no caveman. I express my love for woman in an entirely different way than you do. Yes, I do love them. Only differently than you.

Users who are viewing this thread