Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

CUM In My Wife?????

• Thread startercplforblk
  • Start date

cplforblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2008
Anyone want to CUM in my Wife? What do you want her for?

Attachments

• rm.jpg
    rm.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,690
Last edited by a moderator:
sure

would be happy to watch you stroke to her pics

mmm

i want to run my tongue up her thighs. the eat that sweet pussy and ass for hours. then when its really wet force my big fat cock in there deep xxxx

phone about wife

I would love to talk to you on the phone about my slut wife. Email me your number.

Is she fertile? Is she without birth control?

Instinct is strong in women. You know she'd cum like crazy with another man filling her belly with his virile seed.

Imagine the intensity of her conflicted emotions when she learns that her own husband intends to breed her with another man.

And I'll continue take her every weekend as her belly grows and her breasts swell, sending her back to you with a pussy full of my cream.

And once she gives birth and her breasts are flowing with milk, she'll have to come see me several times a week so I can drain her dry as you take care of our baby at home.

I've got my cock in my hand right now. I'd love to lick her ass, bury my tongue in those sweet cheeks. Then turn her over and just fuck her. You can watch. Maybe join in. Lick my cock while I fuck her.

she's

a hot piece of ass you a lucky man i'd love to tongue her holes and fuck her silly

fuck my wife

you guys can fuck the shit out of my wife...she is all yours

Of course I want to cum in your wife: in her cunt
in her mouth
in her ass
in her hair
between her tits

Users who are viewing this thread