Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckolded by a bull and his GF

• Thread starterbotsteve
  • Start date

botsteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
I have been cuckolded for over 10 years. My wife has had several bulls most of them black, all with big cocks. Recently she has become interested in young bulls (even if the have smaller cocks than some of her black bull) She likes firm young bodies about 20 to 25 years old.

I am nearly always dressed as a sissy and my wife's main bull got me on hormones to grow my tits and make my skin softer. I am regularly sold (mainly to dirty old men) to provide money for my wife and her bull to enjoy themselves.

Last week my wife told me to get her ready for Ben one of her new young bulls. He is white, 23 and has a firm muscular body and a 8 inch cock. I ran a bath for my wife being careful to not get my frilly pink satin maid's outfit wet. While my wife was in the bath I shaved her legs, armpits and pussy. This hurt my small cock as it has been locked in a CB200 for the last 6 months. I then gave her a manicure and a pedicure. She emptied her bladder in my mouth, which I grateful swallowed before she got dressed for Ben. She selected her black satin basque with sheer black stocking and 6 inch red high heeled shoes. No panties because as she said she did not want any obstacles to getting Ben's cock in her pussy. She put on her black leather mini dress and went downstairs to wait for Ben. I was instructed to bring refreshments after Ben had been in our house for about a hour. She said this would be a good time for a break from worshiping Ben's cock.

I heard Ben arrive at about 8.30 so I got the tray of drinks and snacks ready for 9.30. I made sure my make up was in good order and fluffed out the piles and piles of lace on my maid's outfit so that I looked good for Ben. He often like to have me suck him off and he hated it if I was not very well dressed and if my make up was not good.

As I knocked and waited to be told to come in I expected to see my wife either being fucked or sucking been off. A female voice said come in. I was surprised because this did sound like my wife's voice. I entered the room and saw Ben lying on the sofa with an enormous erection. My mouth began to water as I hoped he would get me to suck him off. I heard my wife moaning in the other corner of the room and was surprised because Ben was not with her. The lights in the room had been dimmed and I could see someone kneeling in front of my wife licking her pussy. In the dim light I could just make out that this person was wearing a pink satin slip and stockings and high heeled shoes. My wife was moaning and was clearly enjoying the attention her pussy was getting. My first thought was that this was some TV that Ben had brought along. Then this person saw me stopped for moment looked at me and said hello. The shock hit me that this was a very pretty woman of about 20 and she was clearly having a good time with my wife. This was Julie and I was about to have a whole new take on being cuckolded.

Users who are viewing this thread