Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold Training / Cuckoldress Wife desired

• Thread starterLEHayes
  • Start date

LEHayes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am, unfortunately a large man, who's let his body get away from him. My eating habits, never changed after I was no longer a member of my high school swim team. Add to that my diabetes, and I'm now a shocking 376 lbs. I've started walking it off but, while it won't take forever, I am greatly motivated.

Other interests include: Swimming, darts, cards, Scuba, dancing, cooking, TV, movies, golf. But they all take a back seat to worshiping the body of a woman and sucking her cum dump clean, even bondage. I realize that my ideas of how to please you have no barring on a relationship and wish to learn to please my master with respect and attention to her needs and desires. I promise to be an avid student. I am willing to be relocated anywhere though I am living on disability and state aid for my nourishment so anywhere in the US works.

As you can see I'm completely open and honest, as with all humans must do, I will struggle with honesty over pride, but will choose honesty if given the time to fight the internal struggle to appear acceptable to people. I am generous, helping those whose path I cross when I am able. I understand that the relationship I am asking to enter into may curb my ability in this area as I will no longer be in charge of my life.

My previous experience in this has been a threesome where my lover left me out of the action for the entire encounter only to feed me her delicious cum filled pussy. While the experience was an emotional roller coaster, I felt closer to her than ever at the end. I will be easy to humiliate, as my once respectable cock of 4"/6" long has shrunk to a 1"/3" cock which cums as soon as it's semi-hard. I hope one day to loose my excess weight and have it back once more.

Attachments

• darkProfilePic.jpg
    darkProfilePic.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 99
  • LEH - fullBody.jpg
    LEH - fullBody.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 150
  • myTinyDick.jpg
    myTinyDick.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread