• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold Mistress Ginger

• Thread starterPalmdalecuckhub
  • Start date

Palmdalecuckhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

My name is Jack and I am married to Mistress Ginger. Mistress is a cuckoldress/dom. Although new to the cuckolding lifestyle, we both find it very satisfying and enjoyable. In early January I received my chastity device. I have been in it for 29 of the past 33 days. In that time, she has had several other lovers and is quite proud of the fact that a 42 year old woman can attract guys in their 20's. I volunteered to be a cuckold. I really like watching her have sex with other men and she really likes doing it in front of me. In public and around our vanilla friends we're still the same couple we always have been. Somewhat reserved but once we know you we're more outgoing. We have ads on several swinger sites where we've found a buffet of men with big cocks for her.

We haven't had a chance to pick up a stranger yet, but the day is coming. She asked me to make business cards for her to hand out stating she is a slutwife/cuckoldress. She wants to hand some out but the opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. I'm sure it will soon as we'll be in Las Vegas in the next few weeks.

Here's a few pictures of her and also a copy of one of the cards she has with her at all times. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2434.jpg
    IMG_2434.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 317
  • card 1.jpg
    card 1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 211

Users who are viewing this thread