Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold looking for women to marry.

• Thread starterleehartley247
  • Start date

leehartley247

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi all I am a cuckold, 32 fairly good looking but sadly only a small cock. I would like to find a women to marry that's happy being looked after and having a man around that cares for them and looks after them and even willing to being up a bulls kids. Sex wise I don't get turned on when it's just me with a women but seeing a bulls cock in a pussy gets me hard and horny.

So any women out there want a hubby then please contact me lee.c.hartley@hotmail.com

I live alone in a 2 bed place, have room for a g/f or wife and either have a spare room for the bull or I can use it when the master bed is needed. Am new to this site and not worked out how to upload pics, and sorry forgot to say I live in the Taunton Exeter area so please feel free to contact me. Am 110% honest and for real.

Well hope to hear from either women or any bulls

Cuck

Users who are viewing this thread