Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cuckold, IR & Other Taboo Strokes

• Thread starterRoggerBBit
  • Start date

RoggerBBit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2007
Hello There:

I had decided to Start a New Thread to share some of my work, so you can tell if you liked it or not. I know Im not a consagrated artist as John Persons or others which I admire, even when they are not into this stuff.

Please feel free to express your opinnion about what the scenarios and topics. so I can improve ( or at least attempt to do it so... )

( Like on my previous postings, sorry about the low quality of the files, but I still dont know how to make them look better in such a low resolution ) Anyhow, if someone is intersted enough seeing the original ( and more detailed ) files, please drop me a line at my yahoo msg. (Look for Roggerbbit ) and I would be more than delighted to share a nice chat about the subject or any other fants you may be intersted sharing with me and maybe even try to draw it some of them for you...

Users who are viewing this thread