Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

creampies

• Thread starterjohnyhardy1
  • Start date

johnyhardy1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2007
how many of you out there would like to clean up some of these creampies?

I like to eat my own out of my wife - but she isn't that keen, however, when she's close to cuming but I release my load into her before she's finished (she usually rides on top my this time) she is so horny she mounts my face and I am able to have my fun licking her and letting my cum and her juices coat my lips as I worm my tongue into her.

Anyone care to coment or share their favorite creampie pics?

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 381
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 369
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 380
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 415
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 470
i often make my guy eat my pussy after he Has cum in me ;o) i love the thought of a guy lapping cum out my pussy. I have bought the odd creampie home to him too but never made him eat them (infact he never knows there there ;o) but thats my little secret ;o) but i do love a good creampie

Jess x

cake said:
i often make my guy eat my pussy after he Has cum in me ;o) i love the thought of a guy lapping cum out my pussy. I have bought the odd creampie home to him too but never made him eat them (infact he never knows there there ;o) but thats my little secret ;o) but i do love a good creampie

Jess x

I bet he does. I can always tell when my wife has cum in her pussy. It's such a different feeling. Still hot as fuck though.

Users who are viewing this thread