• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Convince her

• Thread starterConsultant44
  • Start date

Consultant44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2008
Submitted for your consideration. She is not my wife or my woman, but she is a married woman, a teacher, who's husband knows what is happening. She has a friend and co-worker who is recruiting her for the black bulls she serves. She has come to me for advise and encouragement (which I of course provided).

She is very hot for the idea of becoming a submissive slut who serves dominant black men, but she is having a bit of trouble taking the first step. Her friend told her that she should have a post in a place like Craig's List and see what kind of feedback she got but her posts there keep getting flagged and removed so I consented to post a thread here.

So, black men, make your best case for why this woman should submit herself for the service of BBC.

Attachments

• Amanda.jpg
    Amanda.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,088
Last edited by a moderator:
all white woman are property of all black men and just need to relize it

firts time

its always hard to assist a first timer as it can be either an off putting experience or a whole new way of life. it sounds as though she would enjoy being a submissive and available for black men to use. most likely nervous for first time and should ideally get a sympathetic black man to slowly take her through it the first time. this would be more enjoyable for her and set the pattern possibly for life. later she can marry a white guy and still have black lovers/owners of course as is the norm.
with proper handling she has the potential to give much pleasure to her owner(s) in coming years. so please help her out here and make the first time the best time of her life.
we white cuckolds are very aware of our place and more and more white females are beginning to enjoy having black men for lovers nd white men just as providers of food and comfort. should not all white men over time become cuckolded? there is a real joy in taking the white female away form her husband and making her your own.lets all work towards that end.

She should do it because there are things in life that she has never experienced until being with a black male (notably myself). There are things that only a strong black man can provide, our sexual prowess is second to none, our strength is not matched anywhere, the romance we provide can never be duplicated our words are like no other. PM me with here contact info and i will make you a successful consultant, when I am done with here she will treasure the black man the black cock and the black experience!

exploration

Is the sole territory of humans....we should all explore ourselves and experience life...she should too.......:)

She is a very beautiful woman who deserves the best in everything..that includes sex..they say that once you have tried black you wont go back..why don't she test that theory out..I think that she needs to be sexually satisfied and treated like a princess..To be sexed by a black prince who would make her feel like a woman!

because she'll get the best fucks of her life and be made to cum and cum and cum

Users who are viewing this thread