Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Convention MFM

• Thread starterembex2
  • Start date

embex2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2005
Accompanied my cute petite wife two weeks ago to a convention she had to attend for four days, we arrived at the hotel on Sunday night for the Monday morning start of this four day event. Having dinner in the hotel Sunday night a tall handsome black man approached us. It seem as he had met my wife about four years ago several times. Evidently there was a mutual attraction between them at the time but due to time constraints nothing ever happened. Tonight was different, she invited him to join us as we finished dinner. We sat and visited as they talked about the past, he was here for the same meeting she was. We adjourned to the lounge area, had a few drinks and he asked her to dance. As time went on we had a few more and took turns dancing with her. It was obvious that all of us were getting excited as the evening went on. We had discussed this scenerio in the past and the thought of it excited us both, her to the height of an extreme orgasm. As he danced with her again he began holding her closer to him and began rubbing his body against hers, meeting no resistance he became a little bolder and moved his hands to her ass, she in turn pushed up against him a little harder. He began to nuzzle her neck and she turned her lips to his and had her first black kiss.
We were beginning to make a little scene so we agreed to adjourn to our suite.No sooner were we in the door then he pulled her to him and kissed her till she was out of breath. He then began touching her body from top to bottom and disrobing her and himself. This was just the beginning of four nights of sexual bliss tht left all three of us spent beyond our wildest dream and her doing things she had never thought physically possible to do. Writing this is making us both extremly hot so will be back with more tomorrow night if anyone is interested.

Of course we are interested in your experience. Please tell us what you both did and how much you enjoyed it.

Thank you

Yes lets hear more. sounds like a great start.

Wegot so hot telling about this we called our friend and met him for another 3 nights so haven't been back. Learned to do it a bit different so didn't have quite as sore a cervix as first time, just as good, maybe better, came harder. He pounded me so hard and so deep I was bruised inside for a couple days, didn't stop us though. OP knew this might happen and that is why he was trying to get me to take it slower and not as hard. But after being played and eaten for an hour before he started to put his cock in me I couldn't wait anymore regardless of how big it was. Wasn't his fault, they got me so hot and open I asked for it and they gave me what I asked for. I got it the hardest when they were both in me all the way. Then they switched positions and I got it again. At the end of the second hour they had both come inside me twice and left me beggng for more. Alittle convincing on their part made me put my lips and fingers to work so they could do me again. Found out the same thing made them hot, have me suck on their cock and balls lubricate my finger and slide it in their ass and rub their prostate. Brought them both back to life in record time, husband even liked two fingers like I do when he gets my ass ready for it. This time they sat me on OP and let me ride it. Thought it went in deep before? Was opening my cervix this time and felt the head trying to get in it. Have to take another break.

Users who are viewing this thread