• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

construction work

• Thread startermanhattancuck
  • Start date

manhattancuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2011
my beautiful poly wife....

Attachments

• 26a.jpg
    26a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 876
  • 294a.jpg
    294a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 903
Yes and gets hotter all the time. That big smile was because the guy who took the pic was just about to give her what she wanted. She's a fantastic girl for anyone in NY, thanks

Did she just get naked and pose for pictures at a construction site??? How hot is that!!

in action

thanks, love all the comments, keep them coming :). maybe its me who's well trained, or perhaps it's her by me and her two other lovers, including a new bbc, her first, which is just starting and very exciting. handles it all beautifully, she's never been happier or hotter. here's a pic of her favorite hobby when she's not on construction sites... my wedding ring, not my cock

Attachments

• 510a.jpg
    510a.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 462
That is a great tongue shot!!! That should be in evry husband's family album!!! Just awesome!

I'd love a wallet size only if its my cock she's swirling that tongue on.

kenev said:
she is certainly good with her tongue does she do you like that as well

yes, she is equally devoted to each of us, including me. we love her enthusiasm for sex, and she somehow manages to completely take care of us all. we're all crazy about her.

Attachments

• 253a.jpg
    253a.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 356
Any more pics of this sexy thing. Maybe a full frontal nude. I wanna take a gander at that hot pussy.

Nice hard cock....I'd want it in my mouth too.

solo-mon said:
Any more pics of this sexy thing.

thx for all your cool comments. here is one from maybe her best angle, i am expecting to watch her ass ravished by her first bbc soon...

Attachments

• 213a.jpg
    213a.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 284

Users who are viewing this thread