Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Confession

• Thread starterbigwhitecock
  • Start date

bigwhitecock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2004
I'm 23, 6'1", 220, 6" cock. My Latina GF is 21, 5'5" 130 with nice tan skin big dd tits and a hot ass with an exotic gorgeous face. She also bartends in a stripclub. Ever since she told me of her highschool sweetheart and how big his black cock was, 11", I've always felt like she never can get enough from me. She said he made her cum 9 times one night and I can berely get her off once with out my cock just nutting real fast. I always see big black cocks online and when they fuck girls my GF's size they get them off so good that this white film accumulates all over thier cock and on the girls pussy. I asked my GF is she knew what this stuff was and she let me know that her old man Dre, because his cock was so big, that her pussy let off this film because he would stretch her, she also said thats why Dre made her cum so much. I began to wonder if I would ever make her pussy stretch and the answer was no. My cock isn't big enough to fill her up. My GF tells me that she is always getting hit on at work, but that I satisfy her, but how could I if my cock doesn't fill her up like Dre's? This made me immediately suspicious of my GF because she always said if I can't give it to her she will get is somewhere else. So I go to her work and when I get there what do I see, I see her talking with this big black guy at her bar. So I stayed until she closed, but she said for me to meet her at my house at 4am, it was 2am. So I said fine and left. At a little after 4am she isnt' at my house yet so I leave to go to her aprtment. I walk in and she is riding ontop of the black guy at the bars big black cock moaning and cumming because I could see the film from her pussy. He had to be stretching her. I yelled stop I'm her what the fuck are you doing.?! She looked over at me and shuddered and started slowly screaming as she came. I looked at his dick going in her little pussy. I saw what looked like milk coating his big black cock as she slide down then up and back down again. Although furious my cock was so hard at this point I went to push it down and nutted real fast on accident. So then I go to grab her off of him and he grabs her harder away from me pumps her pussy real fast and then sinks his big black cock deeper than ever in her and pumps loadds of cum deep into her right infront of me. She tensed up as I grabbed her and her body and pussy spasmed as he came in her. She looked so worn out and her pussy dumped loads of his cum out as he pulled out for me to see his what looked like 2 foot cock in plain sight. She told me to get a towel now! So I did and when I was in the bathroom I jacked my little cock off in the bathroom to the thought of what just had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread