Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Completely out of his depth!

• Thread starterNickR
  • Start date

NickR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2005
Hi All

I don't post here much (for various reasons) but my partner and I enjoy the lifestyle on an 'occasional' basis. I just read the post about "young ladies & black bulls" and it prompted me to post this!

We were invited to go to a 'Bulls & Hotwives' party about three months ago and we went along to see if it was our thing (it was ok but Jan wasn't really that keen....she prefers one-on-one) and so did 3 other couples.

One of the couples was a young pair who were attending for the first time, it seems they'd met their 'Bull' through a car park dogging experience only two weeks previously - she was a lovely slim short haired leggy brunette teen with a very bubbly personality and he was a typical Vauxhall Nova driving 'boy racer' and had probably only pulled her because he had the car!

Anyway, the first thing was that he seemed surprised that he had to take his clothes off with the rest of us, then their "Bull" started by humiliating him and making him ask for his girlfriend to be fucked as he was "only a needle dicked little tosser who couldn't do it properly!" which he looked really uncomfortable about!

Then, mid session, the 'Bull' made him lay on his back, her on top (69 style) and he had to lick and suck her clit whilst the 'Bull' fucked her! This 'Bull' was 40+ or maybe even older and this young pair were still in their teens, he was really loving it (and so was she!) but the boyfriend was not.....every now and again the lad was getting black cock in the face, on the tongue and a pair of huge slack balls balancing on his nose!

Eventually, when he'd cum in the girl, the 'Bull' said to the lad to get in there and 'clean up' and the lad says "No, it's alright thanks!" so the 'Bull' says to him "Either you got down there and lick that clean or I'll fuck your tight little asshole in front of all these people you little tosser!" so down he went.

They made their excuses and left shortly afterwards and all the guys were laughing and saying how he looked "completely out of his depth!" and they weren't wrong!

The only problem I have with this is that everything played should be consentual, (wether roleplayed that way or not, deep down, everyone needs to be okay with it), and this guy obviously wasn't. That makes this entire scene not okay.

wannabe_wht_slave said:
The only problem I have with this is that everything played should be consentual, (wether roleplayed that way or not, deep down, everyone needs to be okay with it), and this guy obviously wasn't. That makes this entire scene not okay.

That is certainly one way of looking at it.

Absolutely! THAT is NOT a BULL..its the definition of an ASSHOLE and the continuation of the Dark Cavern Boys Disneyland, Stroker Heaven, Fantasy Paradise, rub yer lil TEEEEENY Pee-Pee with all the other fantasizers whose wives have NO clue they are on line Masturbation Pub. Its BS and anyone with an IQ above 4 sees it as such.

It looks like Nick is trying out a little story telling. Or should I say BullShit session.

Why does nobody ever believe anyone else on this site???? I don't see what makes you think he's not telling the truth about what went on - I have to say, I think it's wrong too....my boyfriend only does what he wants!

why not true?

really everyone is so cinical and questioning of truth in here..just go with the flow and enjoy. if this is true, and it def could be ive seen some mean and nasty bulls abuse whoever they wanted, and that is nothing...although i agree with whoever wrote that it should be consentual etc. well face facts..cuckolding isnt always consentual..and def ..usually not at beginning. and the power the bulls have is what makes it all exciting to the sluts and the cucks...whether they like it or not.

Well, thanks to libby and pooch for not joining the doubting thomas's crowd as others seem to have done! It really happened just the way I said, what's the point in lying about something like this - hardly a fantasy is it eh?

So, changing the subject then libby, I've been watching your post to see if you found somebody - how's it going?

Hi NickR,

Yes we have had a couple of meets now....ok but not brilliant. The first guy was just too nice and gentle (a real sweetie actually!) but he sort of made love to me more than he 'slutfucked' me, so it was all kissing and having him flattering me! Shame really, when you want a guy to do that they never ever do!!!

The second guy was far too young and just no good in bed, plus he kept trying to 'diss' me but it wasn't credible and I kept laughing! I'm still looking, so if you're a 30+yr old black bull in the UK and you're looking for a young and naughty blonde with a 'trainee' cuckold boyfriend then do drop me a line!

Thanks! Libby. x

NickR said:
Well, thanks to libby and pooch for not joining the doubting thomas's crowd as others seem to have done! It really happened just the way I said, what's the point in lying about something like this - hardly a fantasy is it eh?

I never commented wether I thought it was true or not. I don't really care. And I know cucking isn't usually consentual at the beginning, that doesn't mean that it SHOULDN'T be... but can/could/would/should are often VERY different things.

You did say it was probably the CAR that "pulled" the girlfriend - and I would not be surprised if she thought about things for a few months before sneaking back for another session with black men.

Just because the boyfriend couldn't handle it, dosen't mean she didn't secretly like being sucked and licked while a penis was inside her. She let the Bull have his full pleasure and sow his wild oats in her.

I am quite surprised that a teenage boy would want to go to a fuck-fest, maybe his emotions got carried away when his girlfriend enjoyed the carpark dogging, and he wanted it to happen AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread