Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

compareison pics

• Thread starterpaul 333
  • Start date

paul 333

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2006
love those pics in the dc members area - long and short of it - were you see how white guys measure up to black guys. lf anyone has more of these please post. thanks

Looks good on paper.(But in real life,on the average,black men outsize white men,i know.)wink wink (This must be a clone of country ass muleman)(or a black wanna be, of pimpology?)Whichever.Could the men (black men)post some of their pics in reply to this?They obviously have a complex about this issue,so maybe you could put their mind at ease(or worry them a little more)and set some out for us women who like to know this now.It had to have been one of the best kept secrets.(I never knew till i had my first black lover!)

Gee, I wonder who this is under yet a new alias. Same, typical drivel. Same posted untruths and nonsense. How many fucking handles does one fake freak need?

Seems to be a lot of "wink wink" going on, could they all be the same person ?

Well mhall at least the giggle giggle is gone wink wink shit Pimp now you know I'm just a Country Ass well where the fuck do they think they keep the BULLS in town hell there aren't no pastures in town. A Black want to be. See you don't want to be Black as you have all these crazy fucks wanting your cock up their ass or down their throats it's hell being Black with all these fucking want to suck Black Dick fucks running around meet them on the street eyes right to your crotch and tounge slides over their lips its all you can do to keep from spanking the fuck heads.

Users who are viewing this thread