Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Columbus,OH BBC Needed

• Thread starterDragoon
  • Start date

Dragoon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2005
My wife & I are toying with the idea of an open relationship. I have expressed my desire to see her "taken and owned" by another man and she has recently been interested in trying something. It may need to be a gradual thing, starting with some heavy petting and some oral the first time out and hopefully proceeding into some hot and heavy fucking as she establishes her comfort zone, or is helped to be pushed beyond it.
My wife is 30yrs old, 5'9", long blonde hair, 150 lbs and loves to dress up in pantyhose/nylons for my pleasure. I'd like to share her with someone that has a common nylon fetish or has an appreciation for ladies who wear them. Please send me some info about you and a pic to determine whether my wife would be compatible and I will be happy to reciprocate with photos of her as well as arrange a time for us to meet. Please contact me via email: kaindragoon13@yahoo.com

Your posting is very tempting, however I know for myself a pic goes a long way into determing if I'm willing to travel.
I don't have trouble finding lovely ladies interested in a discrete professional black man to take care of their needs while hubby works.

So please, show us that she's worth the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread