• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

College girlfriend took a "gigantic" dick

• Thread starteroaktree1
  • Start date

oaktree1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2011
My girlfriend and I broke up when we went to college, even though it was the same one. She is in a sorority and I decided not to be in a fraternity, so I thought it wouldn't work out. Well, 5 weeks later we got back together (kind of), and, after a lot of convincing, I got her to tell me if she had sex with any fraternity guys while we were broken up.

She did, once, with a 6'5" super-frat guy. I was horrified. And although I wanted to die, I asked her how big his cock was, because I was so turned on. I was even more horrified and turned on when she said he had, as she put it, a "gigantic penis." She said it was the biggest cock she had ever seen, and her ex apparently had a 9 inch dick.

She told me that she hated having sex with him, because his penis hurt so badly. She says that she thinks my dick is "perfect" and that sex is the better with me than him or her ex even though I'm a little less than 6 inches and this guy was at least 9.

Is there any chance she's telling me the truth? Can she really prefer my penis to his? She's not a short girl, either, she's almost 6' tall.

No

I think she is being nice to you. I am sure she really enjoyed his massive cock slamming into her tight pussy. I bet she was screaming and banging her head against the headboard with pleasure.

I think she loved fucking him so much she is telling you she prefers you so you won't realize she is STILL fucking him stupid.

After fucking him she can probably fuck you without even noticing you are inside her.

chris

My wife said the same thing about a guy that picked up up when she was a waitress at the clearfield truckstop, she told me his cock was at least 10 inches and she could not get her hand around it,trouble getting head in her mouth.She said she could not take it and it hurt, didnt stop her from dating him at least 3 or 4 times a month for 6 months till he got married.

larrycuck said:
My wife said the same thing about a guy that picked up up when she was a waitress at the clearfield truckstop, she told me his cock was at least 10 inches and she could not get her hand around it,trouble getting head in her mouth.She said she could not take it and it hurt, didnt stop her from dating him at least 3 or 4 times a month for 6 months till he got married.

Yep they day it hurts but they keep going back cause it's the best feeling in the world, once they have felt that everything else is compared to how it's not fill them up. She's being nice. Yes it might have hurt. And you well you give her just enough but she can still walk normal. Bet if you found the right toy she would wear ut out.
-hank

This is because to many women a big penis inhibit the womam.
When I was young I had this problem several times because the kgirls do not want to have sex because they were afraid. So a big penis sometimes it not a advantage.

Oaktree1 you have a wonderful and considerate girl

Maybe she is telling you the truth, maybe not, but she does like you better and there is more to life than sex. You more than likely are more considerate and take more time with her. I think more and more guys are losing their women to other women because they know where to touch and take the time to do it right. Many guys with large cock think that is enough. An educated tongue will often beat braughn. You and your girl seem to have open communication and desire to please each other and that my friend is priceless.

If she can't get it in her mouth, have you wondered can I get it in mine? There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Attachments

• hotwife_24.jpg
    hotwife_24.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 367
  • YesYes.jpg
    YesYes.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 272
Some women like big dicks, some don't.
First wife used to say, it's not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean. But it is fun to ride a big wave now and then.
So basically what she said was she couldn't take a big dick a lot, but it was fun to fuck one now and then.

oaktree ..cocktree ? it's all the same / cuntree

Warpt said:
Some women like big dicks, some don't.
First wife used to say, it's not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean. But it is fun to ride a big wave now and then.
So basically what she said was she couldn't take a big dick a lot, but it was fun to fuck one now and then.

==========

let's face it your slut wife was cucking you with big cocked
guys every chance she got and u jerked off to the whole mess :D

Only 3 or 4 big cocked men. THey are hard to find around here.
She prefers white, and they are not hung.
When she did BBC, every single one we found was HUNG.
And I don't mind jacking off to it. I need some satifaction too.

If she got back to dating you, then certainly she prefers you and your penis to this other guy. However, I would think also that she enjoyed having a huge cock like his quite a bit, but if she didn't like him then it wouldn't matter long term.

From my experiences, all girls care about the guy attached to the dick.

And that they do like big cocks a lot.

Ok, let's be real for a moment. Size does matter. Any woman that tells you different is straight up lying to you. But honestly, what we're talking about when we say that is "an under average/small dick matters". Women do want a larger cock, yes. But in general women do not really want something monstrous no matter what you're being told here. They want it to be a "good size" which is to say 6, 7, or 8 inches and relatively thick. (they also dig a nice curve too) This really is, on average, what a woman wants in the size department. And while your cock might not be quite long enough to be "good sized" it might very well be thick enough (and long enough) for her. Granted, you'll always have your size queens but these women are not the norm.

A lot of women fantasize about it. A huge cock is a great turn on for a woman to look at...and lick, suck (or try to) feel in their hands, on their face, slide against various parts of their bodies, etc. But the fact is that when it gets down to it most women do not want a 10 inch long, coke can thick dick mercilessly pounding their pussies.

Angevin said:
ut the fact is that when it gets down to it most women do not want a 10 inch long, coke can thick dick mercilessly pounding their pussies.

Really? I certainly would....

Like I said...there's always going to be size queens. ;)

Whats the problem

She gets variety and is free to have other dicks without hassle from you, and you know it turns you on. Best of all siturations.

Attachments

• x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umTYFxnf7FTBjSToCgPeYIH86hxx606zoCLR4oanF2tiNqOGEuvsfpi_KfliBwILJejkEP9Y71.jpg
    x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umTYFxnf7FTBjSToCgPeYIH86hxx606zoCLR4oanF2tiNqOGEuvsfpi_KfliBwILJejkEP9Y71.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 240

Users who are viewing this thread