• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cluster photo share album

• Thread starterBrutalBull
  • Start date

BrutalBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
I had a photo share album via cluster app on here a while back wiv a load of guys joined to leave dirty comments over the hot slut wives /girlfriends and daughters I uploaded but it damn well got shut down which was a pain as over 80 guys had joined it and were commenting on the pics

Now starting a new one to get it going again so if any of ya are interested and want the link to join in and start leaving filthy no holds barred comments on the women's pics and wanna wank over the them then pm me

Reactions: Jonathaaan and SaucySuzie
Wish all you men would use me 🥵

• Love
Reactions: scotchpie
BrutalBull said:
I had a photo share album via cluster app on here a while back wiv a load of guys joined to leave dirty comments over the hot slut wives /girlfriends and daughters I uploaded but it damn well got shut down which was a pain as over 80 guys had joined it and were commenting on the pics

Now starting a new one to get it going again so if any of ya are interested and want the link to join in and start leaving filthy no holds barred comments on the women's pics and wanna wank over the them then pm me
Inboxed bro

Users who are viewing this thread