Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Chucked husband

• Thread starterLovesolderladies
  • Start date

Lovesolderladies

Love to chat about Dorothy
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2024
Hi
My name is Dave and I’ve had the pleasure of seeing my wife fucked a few times. I hope to find some other like minded folks here. Pictured is wife Dorothy IMG_4511.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, GABiHubs, stevef and 15 others
I’m 34 and love your wife’s big tits

Reactions: Olddognewtricks and frenchfuncouple
Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
My name is Dave and I’ve had the pleasure of seeing my wife fucked a few times. I hope to find some other like minded folks here. Pictured is wife DorothyIMG_4511.jpeg
I love when an older thick slut wears stripper heels. You see those and know she’s a good and willing fuck

Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
My name is Dave and I’ve had the pleasure of seeing my wife fucked a few times. I hope to find some other like minded folks here. Pictured is wife DorothyIMG_4511.jpeg
I would

Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
Dorothy has a very delicious looking pussy. You and any man that gets to eat and fuck her are very lucky.

MNAZ said:
Dorothy has a very delicious looking pussy. You and any man that gets to eat and fuck her are very lucky.
A few men have tasted her

Pghperv said:
I love when an older thick slut wears stripper heels. You see those and know she’s a good and willing fuck
Absolutely

Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
very nice slut. A bod that should be used well!

Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
Hi your welcome at this site .Wow your wife looking yummy tasty and hot everybody(me) wants fuck her in real and eat her pink pussy lips boobs badly .

Lovesolderladies said:
Hi
Wow. Beautiful thick woman

Users who are viewing this thread