Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

china wife

• Thread starterasad1023
  • Start date
A

asad1023

is my china wife

Attachments

• uvs080807-003.jpg
    uvs080807-003.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 622
  • uvs080807-004.jpg
    uvs080807-004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 823
  • uvs080807-006.jpg
    uvs080807-006.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 835
  • uvs080807-007.jpg
    uvs080807-007.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,040
  • uvs080808-008.jpg
    uvs080808-008.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Has she experienced a black man? Do you want her to? Have you talked about it?

Love asian girls

My wife is filipina and I'm trying to convince her to be more open sexually, hopefully turn her into a slut. Your wife is a hottie!!! Very pretty and sexy. Looks like you are asian, judging by the cock you show. Looks nice!!

The question is whose tiny cock is that? The next question would be are you ready for her to have a black baby like a good girl?

she would be beautiful with a blk baby drinking from her nipples

She is hot! I find all Asian women to be the best on this planet. I think they are the most sensual of all women. And what better than to have them fuck a black man with a man size cock. Now this is pure sensuallity. I am married to a 53 year old Filipina, and she still looks hot. We share watching Black and Asian DVD's. Who knows maybe some day I will be honored by my wife to see her Fuck a Large Black Cock.

Just the same your woman is hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing better than a beautiful, petite Asian woman cumming on a BBC! :)

Wow, pretty & hot lady! Thanks for posting

AF/WM Couple said:
Nothing better than a beautiful, petite Asian woman cumming on a BBC! :)

Wow, it sounds interesting! But I have never done or seen this... Are there any videos which show it happening?

Lovely rear. Do you take requests? Is she up for servicing two well hung young black men? I would love to see a photo where she is squating over one of the men slowly sliding an enormous cock in to her pussy or even better that lovely ass of hers. The other man is standing next to her and she has both hands wrapped around his cock and she's coating his cock with her saliva. A trail of her saliva is streaming from the tip of his cock to her tongue and she's got a huge grin on her face. How does that sound?

Cute girl give her some BBC quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread