Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

chicago latin couple seeking select black male

• Thread startermale_bi_pr
  • Start date

male_bi_pr

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2004
I am seeking a long lasting experienced thick male to have a little fun with my gf while I watch. We want someone who has done this before and wont have jitters and cant perform when we meet. Sorry but that has happened to us already.

She is petite 5'4 95 pounds very pretty face, a real firecracker in bed, cant get enough. Loves to be fucked in a long hard session.

I might join in but there will be no male/male contact.

Here is a pic of her. We are very serious and looking to do this ASAP. We are not looking for endless messages and such. We want real people.

We do not have a place to host, so you need to have one.

Guys this is your one in a million chance to bang a real cute latina.

Pic is attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• face.JPG
    face.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 752
Last edited by a moderator:
im joey and i can host in my condo by north ave beach. i have 2 hung - 11" and 9.5" - blk pals that i have do some of my gfs and im sure your lady would love either one too. i have pics and vids we made - my email is tripmaster@rcn.com - i/we are real

Hello my names Maxxx, northside Chicago, Evanston, experienced and discreet, 100% real drop me a line here or Y dantespeak9 looking forward to hearing back.

male_bi_pr said:
I am seeking a long lasting experienced thick male to have a little fun with my gf while I watch. We want someone who has done this before and wont have jitters and cant perform when we meet. Sorry but that has happened to us already.

She is petite 5'4 95 pounds very pretty face, a real firecracker in bed, cant get enough. Loves to be fucked in a long hard session.

I might join in but there will be no male/male contact.

Here is a pic of her. We are very serious and looking to do this ASAP. We are not looking for endless messages and such. We want real people.

We do not have a place to host, so you need to have one.

Guys this is your one in a million chance to bang a real cute latina.

Pic is attached.

Thanks

lucky guy. she looks hot. post some pics of her taking some BBC in her little Latin pussy.

chicago area black male 9 inches and thick and love to fuck for a few hours..very oral. 6 190 and fit...chicagomandingo on yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread