Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cheating on my husband...

• Thread starterhotteach83
  • Start date

hotteach83

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2007
i've long told my husband about my fantasy for bigger cocks, he never knew I was actively looking for them though. When I finally decided to find one, i had my new lover take some pictures and then email them to my huband so he could see what it was like for me to get fucked by a real cock...

Last edited by a moderator:
He'll have to get use to it!

hotteach83 said:
i've long told my husband about my fantasy for bigger cocks, he never knew I was actively looking for them though. When I finally decided to find on, i had my new lover take some pictures and then email them to my huband so he could see what it was like for me to get fucked by a real cock...

Hey hottie, my wife too, she wanted "more" and went out and found it like you! You didn't mention the size of your hubby? and also your lover? (looks very nice sized cock)...
I am sure you are "hooked" now that you have experience the pleasure of a "real" cock inside you. would love to hear more from you...esp how your hubby is coping with his becoming a cuck now. Are you going to "cut him off" from sex? If he is small like me :eek: you won't "feel" him anyway. Such is being a cuck, our wives need to be satisfied!!!!!!
more pics....luv Barry

Judy's little panty boy said:
Why didn't you just put him in panties and let him watch ?
That's what my wife does to me !

What a great story!

Its great when a hottie just goes out, gets fucked, and tells hubby. Its so much better than hubby nagging her to do it. When its her idea its extra hot!

after my husband got the pics, I made him get in the same position my lover fucked me in, just to show what a tiny cock he had by comparison

definitely

JeffSmith988 said:
Its great when a hottie just goes out, gets fucked, and tells hubby. Its so much better than hubby nagging her to do it. When its her idea its extra hot!

i couldnt agree more with that

Me To

boomshakk said:
i couldnt agree more with that
Thats how I like it the most.Call it surprise Pie.Sooooooooo hot.:p :p :p :p I have pie on the brain tonight. okdeacon

hopeful

JeffSmith988 said:
That's what I hope happens to me. I know my wife is attracted to other men, and I'm hopeful that one day she will tell me she's being fucked by a real man!!:)

I'd love to chat about it's like to be with a real man...

well don't feel alone

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Tuppinsinmo - looks like hotteach already got outed for being a bullshitter here:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3093

Then he went back and edited up his posts, deleted stuff, and well again proves that the most racist and extreme the fantasy the more likely it's all fake to begin with.

You are entirely on my wavelength however when it comes to a couple having respect for each other no matter what they do in the bedroom. Sadly I've been involved with a cheating wife and if she called I may enjoy her again simply because she is just that good at it and he refuses to touch her. I'm weak - I really hope she doesn't call again. I don't want to be part of her bad marriage or all the mistrust involved.

But - wow - she is hot. (Her creampie used to be my profile picture on here.)
Only once did I have sex with a married woman, and at the time, I was under the understanding he was all for it, because he couldn't give her a orgasim, I have mentioned it other posts, but the sad truth came out he didn't know at all and I felt like shit about it. What was worse I met him and kids and had dinner with them and had no ideal he didn't know, she always told me not to talk about it because it would embrass him and the kids had no ideal, I learned back in those days a women can be very deceptive and usualy get away with it.......

Users who are viewing this thread