Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cheap Asian *****

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date
yes she is so cheap in deed but also she is so sexy and hot ( must shave )

this slut must be blacked asap.....she has a fine cunt there over

hummm

this body must be oiled..and fucked by black stud...he must teach her how to be a real *****

post more buddy....

hey Mc,

where are you located? - I would love to train that slut of yours to be a little cum slut for a gangbang with my buddies!!

MacFiddlestick, you are for sure no gentlemen, you sound rather like a juvenile punk. How can you call your wife, the women you married a ***** and a slut? Why did you marry her? She is a hot blooded female, she is good looking, young and might need more sex as you are able to provide.

Pics down thanks to enser. Ya she's a slut and proud of it. You don't even know her dickhead. So go fuck yourself

She has a body made for fucking, and keep those black studs by letting them snake her out often... She deserves to have only the biggest black cocks around. Do not waste that body on the small ones!

MacFiddlestick

you are for sure non respected idiot...Enser is your lord ...as you must respect him noob boy

go to hell

Respect is earned. Being a senior member at a cuckold forum don't meant shit. Actually, that makes you pathetic. Both you and enser can suck a fart out of my asshole

Tiger_Bull said:
MacFiddlestick

you are for sure non respected idiot...Enser is your lord ...as you must respect him noob boy

go to hell

Users who are viewing this thread