Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Chat

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date

curiouschats

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2021
Hey wannabe here - love to chat about our fantasies - top of my mind is a boudoir photoshoot. Don’t have pics so purely conversational and erotica

I’d be interested in chatting. My wife recently started posing for erotic glamour photo shoots.

I was cuckolded by my ex with a number of guys, but one was a photographer who was supposed to be doing a portrait for her parents. According to her account, it became nude boudoir shots on his suggestion, but she admitted in one photo that she had trimmed down her bush (before the session!!). When the photographer got in close to photograph her pussy he started telling her that he really liked her bush and wanted to lick it. He then got between her legs to photograph her pussy straight in. Well, you can see where this was going. After he finished photographing her, he plowed her and made me into a cuckold. The full set of photographs are posted at:

photos of ex taken by a photographer who cucked me

The last photo is below.

6-12.jpg

Reactions: fredjac and 4sure
Great shots. How did she describe the experience to you afterwards? Did she put you in your place and share the juicy details?

4sure said:
Great shots. How did she describe the experience to you afterwards? Did she put you in your place and share the juicy details?
I think she tried to play it on both sides: hinting to me that I could get cucked pretty easily, while also trying to make it seem that she was completely innocent. That was the pattern for a number of cuckings that I got. Here she explained that the photographer proposed to take "art nudes." But that was after she posed in a see-through lace vest (this session was supposed to be a portrait for her parents). And she pointed out to me in one photo that her bush was "all trimmed down" as she described. But she then moved quickly onto the next photo since the bush trimming and the spontaneous suggestion of "art nudes" is hardly consistent. And she claimed that he told her he "really liked her bush and wanted to lick it." But she let him continue photographing her pussy anyway. After he did the last shot between her legs, she then said "kept getting closer, and closer, and closer." And she just ended the account there.
Generally this was her tactic in cuckolding me. To hint at or taunt me with just enough information that I should be concerned about my self esteem, and then tell me she was just joking. Yes, I was good at denial, so despite her taunts, I could pretend to myself that I wasn't being humiliated. But eventually (years later) I had to admit it all to myself and accept the humiliation of having been cucked.

So, you weren't actually present during the photo shoot? If that's the case, she may have delivered the sanitized version of her slutty behavior. It's a shame you weren't in the closet or something to hear the unvarnished details.

Reactions: Regn
4sure said:
So, you weren't actually present during the photo shoot? If that's the case, she may have delivered the sanitized version of her slutty behavior. It's a shame you weren't in the closet or something to hear the unvarnished details.
Not only was I not present, I didn't know anything about it until she came in one day with the stack of photos, and gave me her account. Given the inconsistencies in her account, I am sure that her version is quite sanitized, in fact that I took a pretty severe cucking from that photographer. But that seems about normal, since all the cuckings I got from guys with her were behind my back. I was pretty good at denying the evidence that was there.

You should beg her to share all the juicy details about her escapades. Tell her you really get off on it. Since she's an ex, she's probably not that bothered to share it with you.

curiouschats said:
Hey wannabe here - love to chat about our fantasies - top of my mind is a boudoir photoshoot. Don’t have pics so purely conversational and erotica
Just curious. Are you still a "wannabe"?

Reactions: Regn
4sure said:
You should beg her to share all the juicy details about her escapades. Tell her you really get off on it. Since she's an ex, she's probably not that bothered to share it with you.
It's a really good idea. Unfortunately I have no idea where she is. I think she got married again. It makes me wonder whether the new husband is better at keeping his wife's pussy to himself than I was.

Reactions: Gfdoessome

Users who are viewing this thread