Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

castration

• Thread startertyronejohnson1
  • Start date
tyronejohnson1 said:
I think we should have a new type of affirmative action. In this society black men would be rulers, than white women, then black women and on the far bottom pathetic white boys. Black males would be able to use white women as the sluts they are and black women would have to bear healthy black babies. White boys would be castrated at age 15, and any white boy caught touching a girl(white or black) would be lynched. Only afew white boys would have their sperm given to white women, so the next generation of white people could be born. After that those white boys would be castrated. White boys would be the slaves of society and be treated like the pathetic sissies that they are. Any comments or ideas to change or add to this?

Fuck You AssWipe! You can be my dogs bitch!

Rhino said:
Dont yell at me boy. Brother Tyrone is the one who wants to castrate all you whiteboys. I only want to do it to troublemakers like u. See how nice I am? You should be thanking me.

Oh and Im not a faggot but u are a racist. And who the fuck r the "why people" anyway?

By the way you got a sister I can hump?

Get off this racist crap Rhino. This used to be a fun site. You got a sister I can Hump?

Rhino said:
You r right. I have never picked cotton in my life and never will.

I am glad u had no problem with the rest of it.
The rest of it was so damn stupid that it didnt deserve a reply. Like I told the last guy, next time someonre calls you a nigger, think about that post before you call them a racist.

Some of these assholes really show their racist stupidity when like minded individuals are there to support them with their dumbing down rhetoric shit.
I have a lot of Brothers that are real friends but I don't tolerate racists crap from white or black. We're in this together. We don't need that shit in our society!

off topic

we are getting off topic, does anyone have anything to change to my original idea?

How bought we start with you?

Ok ! Since you brought it up... how about we start with... You.
You wouldn't miss your balls much, would you? Your stupidity is only challenged by your lack of intellectual capacity. Don't present asinine ideas that you can't personally submit to yourself. You sound like some kind of a street punk. :wink:

BlackCockSlutUK said:
Ehm, all well, but lets face it, this would mean the end of white people, including white females. And sorry a black female can't compete with a white one ... so for the sake of black cock a white boy is needed for making me some white slut kids ;)

I agree. Black people of BOTH sexes are hideously ugly (and on average much more violent and much less intelligent, on average), and white women know it deep down, and THAT is why it is a turn on for white women and white men to see it, because the white woman is THAT much of a filthy slut. It is in the same general category as shit and piss play---when the woman is shit or pissed on, it is exciting for people into that particular fetish because it is a visual demonstration of how much of a filthy ***** she is, and many men get turned on by filthy whores.

From a white woman's perspective, white men are by far the most handsome. THe hottest men out there are white Hollywood stars like Tom Cruise, Brad Pit, Charlie Sheen, etc. The "hot" black actors are usually a couple dozen down the list of the hottest actors. White men are more handsome and more intelligent and thus provide the perfect mate for a LTR/marriage. Now, the reasons why some white women sluts want to fuck black men are
1) Black men tend toward the "bad boy" image: less intelligent, more violent, less succcesful in life and it is degrading to themselves to fuck this.
2) Black men are facially ugly (see above), having more primitive facial features, having diverged *less* from our Australopithecine ancestors in appearance and intelligence than the races of man that moved out of Africa several tens of thousands of years ago. White women fucking black men is thus also a variation of how some white men and white women are turned on by the thought of filthy white sluts fucking well-hung, but certainly non-handsome, dogs, horses, etc.
3) Black men are exotic in that they are different than the average
American (i.e., white). This is also why some women who fuck black men also fuck Native American, Asian, etc.
4) The skin color contrast is a turn on.
5) *slightly* bigger erect: 1/2'' longer than whites on average (and that is very well documented)

This is how I sincerely see the whole thing and why I like the idea of seeing white women do it. I have a huge weakness for sluts (look at my user name), white sluts only for that matter, since white women are the ONLY beautiful women in the world in my eyes (and so it's no wonder black men leave their own hideous women). A white woman fucking a black man is about the filthiest thing a white woman can do, right up there with fucking animals.

You pissed and moaned but you did not address

1) The fact that the highest rated men in terms of appearance are white hollywood actors. Also, I never said anything about skin color being a determinant in beauty. I DID say that blacks are less atractive, and that is because of their MORPHOLOGICAL features: huge, prognathous jaws, fat noses, kinky hair, etc. Of course, dumb fucks like you see race as only being about skin color. :roll: For fuck's sake, ALBINOS OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN DESCENT STILL LOOK BLACK BECAUSE OF THEIR MORPHOLOGICAL FEATURES. Quit using straw men in your arguments, and let me say what I mean, asshole. RACIAL DIFFERENCES INCLUDE MANY MORE THINGS THAN JUST SKIN TONE, AND IT WAS THOSE DIFFERENCES THAT I WAS REFERRING TOO IN MY PREVIOUS POST WHEN I WAS SAYING THAT BLACKS ARE UGLY.
2) The fact that blacks were far behind whites in terms of technology before first contact between the two groups. Blacks did not have so much as a written language, nor metal working to call their own (around 1000 AD, some black tribes did come upon metal working, after the Arabs introduced it to them :roll: )
3) The higher crime rate, the lower rate of college degrees, etc., DECADES after the civil rights movement accomplished most of its goals. Yeah, you can say that the few hundred years of slavery had them start out behind in 1865, BUT HOW MANY FUCKING GENERATIONS DOES IT TAKE TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET?!?! Also, it begs the question of why it was so easy to enslave their ancestors in the first place (see point # 2).

Basically, when someone resorts to name-calling and refuses to discuss the other guy's statements, point-by-point, HE IS ADMITTING THAT HE IS WRONG AND HE THUS CONCEDES THE DEBATE.

Oh, by the way, I see that you had NOTHING to say about the whole originial idea presented in this thread: black men ****** white women and TORTURING white men. However, you complained when I brought up scientific and historical facts. I see the belief that "racism" is wrong is a tuely one-way street with you. You aree a disgusting, hypocritcal piece of shit.

Face it, when white women who like black men call themselves "whores for black cock" and "sluts for black dick" and variations thereof, it is quite obvious that the whole white female-black male thing is just ONE fetish out of a larger class of fetishes that involve self abuse and self debasement of white women: being called "slut" and "*****" during sex, having sex with animals, being roughed up during sex, being pissed and shit on during sex, etc. Do a search of yahoo profiles, and you'll see how few white women who like black men talk about wanting a loving, normal, LTR with a black man, and how how many call themselves sluts, whores, and the like.

One last thing. Regarding your cuckold comment, I am not lookingto be a cuckold. NEWS FLASH: Many men who are into watching WF-BM are DOMS and not SUBS (cuckolds beings subs). Big difference. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you assume things.

Thank you for the entertaining post. :D

KC_rob said:
iluvsluts:

I hope that in your next life you are reincarnated as a toilet so people can shit on you regularly. It will have less to do with you being a filthy ***** than it does with you just having a generally shitty disposition.

Your comments have got to be some of the most off-base, least educated, and generally ridiculous I've ever seen.

Many studies have been done regarding what humans consider as appealing, beautiful, etc. It always comes down to facial and body symmetry and ratios of features. It never comes down to skin color or tone. Except in your case. But I don't remember the last time I wanted an idiot's opinion anyway.

There's so much more to rant about, but you're not worth the time. If anyone deserved to be cuckolded by a mean bitch of a mistress, it's you. I hope you find what you're looking for.
How is what he said worse than the castration shit posted by that fucking moron tyrone? Yet you comment on him and not tyrone. Fuck both of them. And fuck those of you that agree with either of them.

I agree Uncle. Racism is not something we should waste our energy with.
There are good and bad characteristics in all races. And the mixture of various races produce strikingly beautiful children.

I just want to say the end is comming soon where will you be? Heaven or Hell? Oh have a nice time.

tyronejohnson1 said:
I think we should have a new type of affirmative action. In this society black men would be rulers, than white women, then black women and on the far bottom pathetic white boys. Black males would be able to use white women as the sluts they are and black women would have to bear healthy black babies. White boys would be castrated at age 15, and any white boy caught touching a girl(white or black) would be lynched. Only afew white boys would have their sperm given to white women, so the next generation of white people could be born. After that those white boys would be castrated. White boys would be the slaves of society and be treated like the pathetic sissies that they are. Any comments or ideas to change or add to this?

Tyrone
I'm for casteration but I don't think the white people are the promblem any more I think the one,s we need to casterate is the Mexician men shit you can't go any where but there are a dozen of them hanging around. I don't know where you are from but where I live every week they are in the news caught fucking children. I think they are the ones and the mid eastern men that ought to loose their balls.

I don't agree with any of you. At the very top stands the ebony lady, and after a very large gap follow the black male, the white female, and at the very end stands the white male

Hey Tyrone, agree with the Black male & female 1, 2; 3> WF who have gone Black;next should be mulato male & female; next, Asian m & f, followed by wf who do not do Blacks, and then wm.

For the whiote twinkies out there who worry about the catration thing, you still have a tongue---USE IT.

better yet

It's far more humilating to let the white boy grow up, marry, make babies, then have his wife and daughters taken by black men, while he and his sons learn their place. Pretty much the way it is today except I think it should be more open. For example, black men should be serviced on demand by any white slut and/or white sissy boy. If my wife, her mother and our daughter and I are out having dinner and a black man decides he wants anything from any of us we should submit with joy.

This whole thread is just plain absurd. In a more practical and common form though, my dom required my husb to have a vasectomy - its his standard practice and its my understanding its not uncommon.

Kregz...get a grip. Don't take the thread to heart

Kregz said:

then the downfall of man kuz black people don't have the intelligence that why people have,enough said

Kregz...get a grip. It is only a thread depicting fantasy. Besides, you should have said most black people, and you wouldn't be getting a lot of negative feedback.. There are SOME people of ALL nationalities, white AND Black people included, that don't use the brains that god gave them.

I won't go so far as predicting the downfall of man...Jesus Christ knows that time and place, not me.

oops did everybody get out the wrong side of the bed today?as i said before we all the same so lets get on little boys and have some fun hope u agree?

I hope this thread doesn't represent the majority of people who come and contribute to this site - Oh wait. Nevermind.

Let's drop the insecurities people. Fantasy is fine when It's directed In an adult manor.

Castration?

Yooo niggers are you idiots? knock knock wake up!!!!! new society? .. so.. if you get your social security check and food stamps you are at the top????
are you in CRACK? ...... nahhh you are only stupid

Users who are viewing this thread