Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Carib or FLO BBC required for STUNNING wife

• Thread starterflyhalf33
  • Start date

flyhalf33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2005
Wife and I have played for a while but so far she has never had BBC, only my BWC! LOL
Both of us have agreed that we want it to happen now and this weekend we have made initial plan to have a sexy fun vacation in Jan to either Carib or FLO.
At this time we obviously expect that she can have some extra hung guy (maybe even guys!) to join.
If you meet the match and are close to these places pls drop a line.
As of today, here is pic of my beautiful girl sucking her big black dildo.... what a great afternoon we just had!!

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 386
flyhalf33 said:
Wife and I have played for a while but so far she has never had BBC, only my BWC! LOL
Both of us have agreed that we want it to happen now and this weekend we have made initial plan to have a sexy fun vacation in Jan to either Carib or FLO.
At this time we obviously expect that she can have some extra hung guy (maybe even guys!) to join.
If you meet the match and are close to these places pls drop a line.
As of today, here is pic of my beautiful girl sucking her big black dildo.... what a great afternoon we just had!!
i'm in florida.

Users who are viewing this thread