• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cant get over how her bull fucked her

• Thread starterlittlewhitecuckguy
  • Start date

littlewhitecuckguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2024
The way he kept choking her while fucking her, fuck. I couldn't believe the way he treated my wife, and she loved every second of it.

Was so exhilarating to watch. Screenshot_20240629_011519_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, h5t6ca, hairbear1954 and 3 others
Once at the beginning my future wife said she was still texting her ex. That night we had a huge fight over it and after it calmed down we fucked. But, i fucked her HARD. No enotion, no love, just a warm hole. She loved it and came super hard. I think all girls like to be manhandled and used.

Reactions: ckc, MatureCockWhore, littlewhitecuckguy and 2 others
littlewhitecuckguy said:
The way he kept choking her while fucking her, fuck. I couldn't believe the way he treated my wife, and she loved every second of it.

Was so exhilarating to watch.Screenshot_20240629_011519_Gallery.jpg
Good for her!
Good for you

It’s nothing like remembering back to the first time. To this day I still remember the first time I saw Holly with her bull. It has been a number of years and still remembering how she was manhandled by a big cock bull never gets old. Glad you got to experience it

YumGrool said:
Once at the beginning my future wife said she was still texting her ex. That night we had a huge fight over it and after it calmed down we fucked. But, i fucked her HARD. No enotion, no love, just a warm hole. She loved it and came super hard. I think all girls like to be manhandled and used.
Mine does,,,but doesnt like me doing it. Her ex has dine it to her several times since we married,,,she says it is just sex with hiim, we make love.

Users who are viewing this thread