Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Can someone slide something big and black in here PLEASE!!

• Thread starterNCBBWwhitewife
  • Start date

NCBBWwhitewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2005
Hope to see someone having fun with me!!!!

Attachments

• 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 252
  • domeplz.JPG
    domeplz.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 170
damn this bitch looks like she "ate" something big and black, and it's still alive in her stomach, lol!

Awww...where's the manners? Didn't your mammas ever teach you to keep your opinions to yourself unless you had something nice to say? I see no pictures of the complainers showing where they have any room to judge how anyone else looks.

Reason why I don't post much here...

LynninLakeland scolded: Awww...where's the manners? Didn't your mammas ever teach you to keep your opinions to yourself unless you had something nice to say? I see no pictures of the complainers showing where they have any room to judge how anyone else looks.

LynninLakeland made a point, don't criticize unless you have pics posted of yourselves.

I try to keep bad comments to myselves, and will say that my pics speak for themselves. (I uploaded the max limit of pics. My recent pic is at this thread: http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17620)

I agree with LynninLakeland thats why I go instanly blind when I see such a photo. Muleman

LynninLakeland said:
Awww...where's the manners? Didn't your mammas ever teach you to keep your opinions to yourself unless you had something nice to say? I see no pictures of the complainers showing where they have any room to judge how anyone else looks.

you want a pic?

here you go

Attachments

• me 1a.JPG
    me 1a.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 284
23,M,L.A.,LATINO ..HERE'S MY PIC.. http://flickr.com/photos/91459010@N00/?find=IRONLED@SBCGLOBAL.NET

ANYBODY SEE THIS? REPORT ME PLEASE..MAKE THEM DELETE MY ACCOUNT , I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE. GOD FORGIVE US ALL. THIS SITE HERE IS PROVE THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKEN DEVIL WITH THE U.S. TAKING US STRAIGHT TO HELL. GOODBYE SLUTS AND WHITE FAGS! I would drop an A -Bomb on all you monkeys and hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread