• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

call me and tell me what you would do with my wife

• Thread starterDRIVER00
  • Start date

DRIVER00

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2010
call me and tell me what you would do with my wife 828-447-0497

Attachments

• 0504102211c.jpg
    0504102211c.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 542
  • 1106091530.jpg
    1106091530.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 539
  • 0503001159.jpg
    0503001159.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 686
  • PICS 522.jpg
    PICS 522.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 672
Great ass

I love that ass my friend. Thanks for sharing her.

Please feel free to unload on her or call me tomorrow

Please someone call me or at least tell me what you think?

yep...outstanding ass, deserves to be caressed and kissed daily-

Driver, I'd set your ass down in a chair and make her stand in front of and facing you. I would walk up behind her, remove her clothing letting it drop to the floor. Brushing her hair back, kissing the back of her shoulders and neck, my large strong hands reaching around (she's still facing you) gently caressing her face, firmly caressing down her neck, chest to her beautiful breasts stroking them toward you, pointing those nipples toward your eyes. My right hand would continue caressing down her abdomen while my left continued to fondle her breasts. Sliding, with my palm against her thigh between her legs, my long firm finger reaching her anus my hand slowly pulls forward, toward you, firmly, that long finger sliding through her slit feeling her wetness with the other fingers firmly following on each side until it reaches her clit where it goes forward, backward and around and around while you watch....as she begins to come my two longest fingers slide inside her deep, strong, then curl finding that sweet spot just inside and above.....stroking, stroking, stroking as she comes again and again, those juices running down my hand, you see it running down her leg. I then would turn her around, maybe make her sit straight down on you, taking her legs over my shoulder my wide long thick tongue would slap her sweet wet pussy as she screamed and came again and again, you feeling her body as she reacts to each slap and lick of my tongue, each orgasm, you can't see it working but you feel the movement of each of her muscles as she moves without control.....

Ans that's just the beginning....

I'd fuck her :)

Driver, how did you get so lucky to get such a sweet piece of ass? Let's see some more of this hot little lady without her face hidden. I want to see the smile I'm going to unload my huge load onto.

Wife

Please comment!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 271
i would call but ur number looks like it might be ur work number as well and i dnt wanna mess that up

Wife

olebarracke said:
i would call but ur number looks like it might be ur work number as well and i dnt wanna mess that up

call me anytime

I love the picture she took in the bathroom...is that at her work place.? That is hot...my cock is out and getting ready to cumm looking at your wife. She is a slut lets hook her up with a BBC that will fuck her good.

Users who are viewing this thread