Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bulls, are you connoisseurs of women?

• Thread starterromantik
  • Start date

romantik

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2024
Self-confident men claim that they look at a woman and immediately see in her face not only whether she wants sex, but also in what position and how she should be treated.
Bulls, is it true? Can you do it?

If this is true, it would be interesting to read a few such reviews "at first glance" and then compare them with reality.
It could be fun.

If the topic interests you, send photos.
Anyone who wants to can start with me.

Z6.JPG
Tv2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES, Jambon, DaveJ and 1 other person
romantik said:
Self-confident men claim that they look at a woman and immediately see in her face not only whether she wants sex, but also in what position and how she should be treated.
Bulls, is it true? Can you do it?

If this is true, it would be interesting to read a few such reviews "at first glance" and then compare them with reality.
It could be fun.

If the topic interests you, send photos.
Anyone who wants to can start with me.

Z6.JPG
Tv2.JPG
Hmm good question! I can tell when a woman is looking at me, even if I’m walking sideways. When that happens, and if conversation occurs, I try to let things take its course naturally. So I would know more after talking to woman after 5 minutes. 😝

Users who are viewing this thread