Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull owns cuck in skype group

lookingforfin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2019
I am almost the proud owner of a new cuck. I am looking for people to join our Skype in order to show off the cucks slut. PM Me if interested.

Reactions: Nitejunky, rjhsteel2001, Bbcgabi and 12 others
lookingforfin said:
I am almost the proud owner of a new cuck. I am looking for people to join our Skype in order to show off the cucks slut. PM Me if interested.
am interested. do let me know how to join

Reactions: Joebifriend
I am happy to be told what to reveal for you and your friends on skype..

Reactions: Thenader
add me, Naruto018823

Reactions: Rayagr
Add me - Hero who returns

Reactions: Rayagr and Joebifriend
Add me to your Skype group lxhot on Skype

Reactions: Rayagr
lookingforfin said:
My Wife

IMG_8460.JPG

Reactions: alaskana, zorzcreta and Rayagr
qui recherche mon pc et poste des photos de ma femme sur des sites photo x 273 960 570

lookingforfin said:
I'm interested

Weakcuck69 on Skype. I’m interested

Reactions: Joebifriend
lookingforfin said:
Im interested

Users who are viewing this thread