Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bull Looking To Please In Connecticut

• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
I'm a single 35 y/o black male who is looking for a new lady to please. I would like to find a steady nsa partner where we can bring enormous pleasure to each other. I'm 6'4 in athletic shape and I love to use my lips and tongue. If you are h/w/p and d/d free respond with pic and a little information about yourself. Please put your name in the subject so that I know your a real strictly about her! No Men seeking her seduced without your significant other knowledge. Or hopes of her Making your fantasy coming true. This is a joint and agreed upon decision. All replies with one lines will be deleted. Serious replies should include what your seeking, limits and experience. I'm not seeking pics.. In your first email... Just a little about you, and possible desires of hers. I'm not trying to be an asshole. With that being said.. I understand the process of a couple taking a chance of making this leap together. He is a man willing to share his wife. And that shouldn't be disregarded. Also I'm not seeking to meet right away. More interested in building trust and chemistry by chatting some with both. Then with her. If that process goes well, then a meeting should be in order. I'm fine with having drinks. Meeting at a hotel or your place. Last we all have private lives and families that we must protect. So rest assured they will be upheld. charrell507@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread