• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Breeding-Reality or Fantasy?

• Thread starterLynnB4Blk
  • Start date
L

LynnB4Blk

Hi all. I know this can be a very sensitive topic here for the rationally minded and I have no intention of dealing with the issue of the children, okay? So please don't start the nasty comments about me. BUT, in the past 2 weeks I have seen/read a lot about the topic of black men breeding white females. And by 'breeding' I am not talking about what we know as 'fucking' I am talking about the group sex with the sole intent of getting the girl pregnant.

Is this whole thing more fantasy than reality? I'd be interested in getting THIS forum's insight.

Oh, I am STILL looking for those 'hoker' series pics if anyone knows where they are or how to find them

Thanx

DON'T take anything which is said on this forum as the gospel truth. There's a lot of jealous racists and sick people on here. Its definitely fantasy, it couldn't be further form reality.

Though I do think there are a few females out there who truly desire to be pregnant by some unknown group member, I think its more fantasy than reality. Besides, if what I read is correct, on a biological level semen from different men actually fight to the death decreasing the chances of impregnation.

I am personally acquainted with a 30's white wife who has two young black sons. Both were "group bred", but in both cases the pregnancies were NOT planned. Mostly they were the result of improper precautions, and bad timing, and the triumph of lust over safe sex.

Quite Right

va_MBM said:
Though I do think there are a few females out there who truly desire to be pregnant by some unknown group member, I think its more fantasy than reality. Besides, if what I read is correct, on a biological level semen from different men actually fight to the death decreasing the chances of impregnation.

Actually you are quite correct - that is one of the reasons behind my post. Not trying to be deceptive but all the talk of 'breeding' by several men doesn't have a medical/biological basis. That doesn't mean it cannot happen but that it is not to be expected.

Thanks a bunch!

One Cuck's view

LynnB4Blk said:
Actually you are quite correct - that is one of the reasons behind my post. Not trying to be deceptive but all the talk of 'breeding' by several men doesn't have a medical/biological basis. That doesn't mean it cannot happen but that it is not to be expected.

Thanks a bunch!

Having this fantasy before, I viewed the multiple men aspect as important because you do not know who the father is...keeping my relationship with my partner as the primary one. This is the same reson why, for me, a slut wife (and slut is a term of endearment), would have many black lovers. To have only one black lover is too much of a relationship for me...the primary relationship is between me and my partner...all the other stuff is livng out your fantasies.

I know alot of ladies in the forum say they would love to be bred by their Black lover or Master. For me, I would want nothing else than to be bred by my Black Master and feel his baby growing inside of me. See, I have been trained by my Master to know my place now. For many years I did not know my place and have spent alot of time finding out my place. My Master has trained me to realize that I am a bitch, and bitches do nothing but fuck, and fuck only Black men. My Master says that white bitches were born to become white bitches for Black men, and this is why we are here. So now I know my place and I want to make up for lost time. So, I would love to be bred Black and raise my baby like the white bitch I am.

Brandy69

Huh?

Brandy69 said:
I know alot of ladies in the forum say they would love to be bred by their Black lover or Master. For me, I would want nothing else than to be bred by my Black Master and feel his baby growing inside of me. See, I have been trained by my Master to know my place now. For many years I did not know my place and have spent alot of time finding out my place. My Master has trained me to realize that I am a bitch, and bitches do nothing but fuck, and fuck only Black men. My Master says that white bitches were born to become white bitches for Black men, and this is why we are here. So now I know my place and I want to make up for lost time. So, I would love to be bred Black and raise my baby like the white bitch I am.

Brandy69

Well...that's certainly sounds like the type response I had expected. I'll not comment on your particular circumstance except to say..."Okay"

All fantasy i would say do you know the complications involved with that and the questions people will ask?,Its not so easy as one thinks.

kimmf said:
All fantasy i would say do you know the complications involved with that and the questions people will ask?,Its not so easy as one thinks.

I agree...unless your a single WF or a WF married to a blk man...it does look odd to see a mixed baby with a white couple...Ive seen it before. If couples are indeed doing this you may want to think it through.

It is likely a Fantasy concerning Grour breeding, but a new REALITY about
white female being impregnated by her Black b/f... - Black lover... especially
if she has a white b/f or a white husband.
This new reality is being very often seen in areas where middle class * couple * are living... id say the main reason being the b/f or husband too tired and or too busy to look properly after the sexualk needs of his white woman.

Maybe not

Edith 26 said:
It is likely a Fantasy concerning Grour breeding, but a new REALITY about
white female being impregnated by her Black b/f... - Black lover... especially
if she has a white b/f or a white husband.
This new reality is being very often seen in areas where middle class * couple * are living... id say the main reason being the b/f or husband too tired and or too busy to look properly after the sexualk needs of his white woman.

I don't think a white wife or girlfriend would try to get pregnant with a black baby solely because their white partners are 'too tired' or 'too busy'. An affair, perhaps? Maybe something more public to get their attention but certainly not for the reasons stated. I have no doubt (although statistics are lacking) that more white females are getting pregnant by a black boyfriend, etc. but whether it's on purpose or not I am not certain.

A close acquaintance discovered her husband had been cheating on her and in the course of his cheating had told the other woman he wanted to give her a baby because his wife wouldn't have one with him. He had gone on to remark his wife's pussy was so unused her gynecologist used a dustbuster during her routine exams (I had to smile at that one)...the wife, who had dealt with her husband's continuous suggestions and nagging that she should fuck some black men for HIS viewing pleasure, made up her mind to get even and began meeting black men for sex (privately) and in a state of vengeful anger, fucked each black guy like one of her husband's fantasy BBC sluts - some of what she did was simply incredble. It reached a point where she intentionally stopped her method of birth control. Her anger and desire for revenge was real but she went unprotected in a fit of anger. As a result she is now six months pregnant with a black man's baby and cannot be positively certain who the father might be since three paticular episodes happened within 3 days of each other and any of the three could be the father. As it turned out, her husband did NOT want to get his girlfriend pregnant but the two of them were deeply into the fantasy aspect of their sex. The husband subsequently told his wife, "I didn't really intend to get her pregnant, it was just something we did temporarily to get each other off.." while his pregnant wife said, "This wasn't something I really MEANT to do, I was just so angry I stopped my birth control on an angry impulse".

The husband's girlfriend walks away without consequences, one of the three black men who fucked the white wife because she wanted them to do so (and she AND them enjoyed it) walk away because of their anonymity and the real victim is the baby.

That is what I thought about with this thread - is 'breeding' essentially mostly intense fantasy without consequences or is it a real thing involving some people with questionable viewpoints

Just to be 'fair'...

Just to be 'fair' about this thread, I personally know only ONE white girl who was 'bred' as the term would imply. She is a 27 year-old nurse recently divorced from her husband whose rather self-centered mindset made him refuse to start a family with his wife because he still had things HE wanted to do...like being able to play another year or two of club golf, travel cross-country with a group of buddies in a RV and see how many empty beer cans they could create..." (those were actual reasons). The girl was quite cute and was considered a 'hottie'. She reached the point where she thought she could have a baby on her own and was strongly influenced by a close female family member who was a strong believer that even married women ought to choose their baby's father, not necessarily the husband. The girl (okay, woman) had been very sexually active in the past and was very curious about I/R sex. She decided to get pregnant by a black man and after making her intentions known to a few black men of her choice, spent three nights at a 'romantic get-away' with three black guys with the sole purpose of getting pregnant. Although the sex was quite uninhibited and 'naughty' (her word), the one non-negotiable rule was that each guy had to place their first 'deposit' of sperm in her pussy after which they could enjoy whatever other 'stuff' they desired. Because each man knew the purpose of the time together and it seemed like each was more than willing to try to get a very pretty and sexy white female pregnant just for the sex. No strings attached, no financial demands...just 3 days of I/R sex as intense as they might have wanted as long as the first load of each black guy went into her pussy.

Yes, she came back pregnant, the baby was/is considered black because each child's race is determined by the father (quite true in the instance of that hospital anyway). She gave birth to a healthy baby girl (a real cutie), and both Mom and daughter are happily together. The woman under discussion dates black guys sometimes..as well as whites.

A true story

I'm finding this topic most interesting, especially given what purports to be real-world examples of white wives going the distance.

But the only instances of white girls becoming black pregnant that I know of (excluding WF/BM intermarriage) are primarily accidental rather than contrived....and unfortunately, the girls are too young and careless to handle the consequences of motherhood.

Getting back to the theme, I find it very implausible that any white husband would condone or accept his wife delivering a biracial baby. I realize the fantasies of many of the guys in here in promoting this lifestyle, but I've never seen or heard of any real-world instances.

Comments ??

Logical, correct and I agree

Neat 'n Petite said:
I'm finding this topic most interesting, especially given what purports to be real-world examples of white wives going the distance.

I find it very implausible that any white husband would condone or accept his wife delivering a biracial baby. I realize the fantasies of many of the guys in here in promoting this lifestyle, but I've never seen or heard of any real-world instances.

Comments ??

Hi, you really identified the situation pretty good. I guess the closest I am aware of was an acquaintance (well, a good one) who had had problems with really inflamed Fallopians and had a terrible time trying to get pregnant. She had discussed the possibility of allowing a really nice, light-skinned (green eyes!) black guy she knew to get her pregnant. The idea was the result of a few co-workers telling her that a black guy was the only one who "...could get the job done". Of course, it doesn't matter WHO the guy was, the medical problem she had was color-blind and would have prevented conception period. However, even though she had discussed it with her husband, she only considered the idea for a couple weeks and subsequently had a Gyn procedure that opened her tubes enough for her husband to get her pregnant. But that is the ONLY situation I ever knew about like that and, even then, the wife was never really serious.

And you are also pretty 'right-on' about the white girls getting pregnant by mistake. I guess if we really, honestly think back at females we have known in that situation, discovering they were pregnant was really unexpected and not somethin they 'planned'. Maybe one aspect of it, though, is the intense excitement the idea of the 'risk' creates. But we all know there's a big difference between thinking it for arousal and actually doing it

LynnB4Blk said:
Hi, you really identified the situation pretty good.
And you are also pretty 'right-on' about the white girls getting pregnant by mistake. I guess if we really, honestly think back at females we have known in that situation, discovering they were pregnant was really unexpected and not somethin they 'planned'. Maybe one aspect of it, though, is the intense excitement the idea of the 'risk' creates. But we all know there's a big difference between thinking it for arousal and actually doing it

Of course, the risk factor adds to the excitement, especially for the younger girls, who think it can't happen to them....so they try it not once but several times, until the inevitable happens.

One that I know of personally mentioned the risk factor was compounded by the fact that her bf was black. The added taboo ingredient and the fact that he gave her the best sex she ever had in her life, sent her right over the edge and she didn't know how to stop.

I tried to explain to her that that's what councelling is all about. The schools offer it, but so many of the girls don't take advantage of it.....too embarrassed.

Reactions: hikawade
I will speak from my personal experience:

I have successfully bred 2 women; both were single white females in the midwest. I have met couples and single women that are into 'bred-play', but they either can not or will not carry an actual pregnancy to term. I have also encountered COUNTLESS fakes\frauds\flakes that claim to be the real thing, but are too afraid to admit that they just want to 'cyber' or roleplay.

The most recent flake was a lady in Arizona that claimed she wanted to be bred in a gangbang; since she was going to be in my area for a cruise, I went about setting up the contacts... She 'forgot' to contact me while she was in town because she met a guy on the cruise, but he wouldn't breed her. BULLSHIT!

So- it is hit and miss out there...

Users who are viewing this thread