Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Both a Cuck & Bull?

• Thread startersquare4
  • Start date

square4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2008
I'm new to this scene and I was wondering if it's strange to have fantasies about being both a cuckold and a bull?

I really get off at the idea of my girl getting it on with other men.

But at the same time, I also get off on humiliating other cucks while satisfying their women.

And I also get off making my girl watch me having fun with other women.

So I'm just curious how many others are like me as well?

No, you can fulfill both roles if you are inclined, it depends on the particular type of cuck you are. It would be easier for the Hotwife cuckold as he has normal relations with his wife and can do the "Bull" role if she does not mind.

I have done "Bulling" twice and the last time was the last for me. It is difficult to be successful if you are a basic cuck, but knowing what a cuck likes can be a big help and you can give your own cuck a really good workout.

I gave a guy hell for three months using every cuck trick I knew and then discovered he was not into it and hated every minute.

I have felt like a piece of crap ever since!

The woman I'm dating still goes out with other men and fucks them. She says she likes sex with me best because I'm the biggest she's had, last the longest, and make the sex very enjoyable for her. But I still want her to fuck other men. I wouldn't mind fucking other women, just havent had any luck hooking up with any (the girl I date has given me a green light to do this). I'm not stupid though, I know she'll find someone out there that has a bigger cock than mine.

Thanks for the info guys!

I find I fall into one behavior depending on the mood I'm in... I do find this venue fascinating...

Puller said:
I gave a guy hell for three months using every cuck trick I knew and then discovered he was not into it and hated every minute.

I have felt like a piece of crap ever since!

Oh man that's horrible! Yeah, an experience like that would be a huge turnoff.

I had similar fantasies while in the early stages of our cuckolding relationship. My wife however was not happy with that and kept on reminding me of the basics of honest cuckoldry in a loving relationship, namely the husband acknowledging his wife's right to have extramarital sex while he remains absolutely faithful to the point of not even thinking of other women.

While it took some time (and indeed some serious arguments) before I fully grasped how right she was, I am now fully convinced that in the long run this is the only way cuckolding will work for the benefit of both partners alike and saveguard and even strengthen their bond.

To each his/her own of course, but today I myself fail to understand how on earth I could ever have felt different!

My hubbie is both cuckold and bull. With cuckolding sometimes he's submissive towards the men I'm with and sometimes really dominating. He's good in both. :p I think it depends about his mood. I think he gets kicks by doing that by free-will - the feeling of power.

Well with his bulling there's sometimes problem... damn many cuckoldresses are damn jealous and paranoid towards other women about their husband :(

I would like to come to watch when he fucks some sissy's wife. That turns me on. I just can't be jealous about that. I think jealously is partly weakness and result of insecurity... no matter how those women are trying to be dominating they still feel insecure inside and fear loosing control or their husband. I don't have that feeling. What's so damn big deal if I'm there watching them?

Plus I have this fetism of pegging... (picked that habit up in my dyke days) I like to fuck my hubbie to ass with strapons. So maybe I would like to assfuck some sissy cuck... but their wives never let me... when they sametime let my hubbie to do the same... blatant sexism!

I think it would be ultimate humilation to get your wife fucked by another man and then get brutally assfucked by that same man's wife with strapon but seemingly many other women don't agree... :(

Whether it is innate or perhaps the result of events in their former two-sided open relationship, a couple's commitment for the cuckolding lifestyle will indeed be the fruit of a specific state of mind in both the wife and the husband.

However this state of mind and ensuing commitment may change, they need not be life long... the spouses can revert to a traditional two-sided open relationship or even settle for a monogamous lifestyle, why not as long as in love and respect for eachother they share the same motivation.

One thing I personally fail to see however is how a husband can claim he is a cuckold and at the same time have sex outside his marriage, exactly as if he were in a two-sided open relationship. :confused:

Good point MacNFries.

There are some pretty important psychological differences between true cuckolding, hotwifing, swinging, and open marriages. There are probably plenty of places where they overlap, but the power structure is different.

And I think there's a spectrum of ways to do this. I see some guys here are into 100% submissive, dom wife, humiliation, chastity devices and no sex for the cuck. And some even who see a sexual cuck aspect to the idea of the bull getting the wife pregnant. That's probably about as extreme as I can imagine short of her castrating you with her bull's hunting knife.
Toward the other end of the spectrum would be what I'm looking for where my wife takes a lover or at least lands a few studs and her increased sexual freedom leads to a richer happier sex life for us together.

I think Mac is probably right that many guys encourage their wives to take lovers so that they can get a girlfriend. I guess at some point, this kind of lifestyle leads to the other extreme that I wouldn't want to see happen in my own marriage, namely falling in love with other people and splitting up. If there was any indication that our sex games were leading to a weaker relationship, I think we would stop immediatly and get our house in order before proceeding.

As for the original question of this post, as to how many guys have feelings to be both cuck sometimes and a bull others...
For me the way I rank things
1) Sex with my wife
2) Sharing my wife with another man in a threeway
3) Watching my wife fuck another man while I watch
4) Watching my wife with another woman while I watch
5) Swinging/partner swapping
6) Dropping my wife off to get fucked me not in the room
7) me in an FFM threeway with my wife as one of the F's
8) Being the Bull and cucking some other guy
9) jacking off

I've only done 4 of the above. Hopefully with a little advice from these forums, I can add to that number!

Thanks everyone for the great insights!

MacNfries said:
...a lot of this cuckolding and bulling is a state of mind....

That's a great point! Rather than trying to classify the "actions" it's more about how you approach it.

Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread