Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Boston--and we're serious

• Thread starteryoungwhitecoupleinMA
  • Start date

youngwhitecoupleinMA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
www.blacksonblondes.com
Hello,

We're a young white couple in the Boston area looking for a big strong, well-hung dark-skinned black man to fuck my girlfriend. She's 20 and has never been with anyone but me. She hasn't met many black guys and is VERY curious. So if you wanna fuck a cute, innocent sheltered white girl with a black cock lover waiting to be let out..then please PM us. Here are a few of her pics. We are 100% real and are SERIOUS about this happening soon. Here are her pics:

me.jpg

me051.jpg

me021.jpg

where you guys located would love to help you out with that, new york city here contact me at parot24@yahoo.com looking forward to it..

HIT ME UP WITH YOUR E-MAIL..CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND CHECK WHAT i GOTS. --Amexican.

She is gorgeous! Hope you get to see a thick black cock fuck her real good. share with us, please?

mate she is awesome make sure you get some pics when it happens luv 2 check them out

Central Mass here......have a group of black friends who would love to have a night with this big titted cutie!

if you are still looking...

this is a very old post... but if you are still looking hit me up. i am the founder of the Boston Mandingos group. I am sure I can help you plan anything you want.

Mr Ed

Users who are viewing this thread