Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BlkM ISO Chicago Females

• Thread starterATLBlkMscle
  • Start date

ATLBlkMscle

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Okay ladies, I'll be in Chicago, Illinois bOctober 23, 24. I'm staying downtown about 4 miles from the airport in a very nice 5 star hotel. I get in a little after lunch on Monday and will have most of the afternoon open for play if you'd like a mid-day chocolate snack. Monday night I have a business dinner, but should be done by 8:30. Tuesday night, I'm all yours. I will be traveling with business colleagues so discretion is a must.

I'm looking for the following during my stay:
1. Cheating wives / cheating girlfriends / single females

I'm not into the whole cuckold thing. Just not my groove. I've made exceptions before, but only because the female was bi and brought her girlfriend along for a fmf experience while the hubby watched. Ladies if you got it like that, bring your girlfriend and wimpy ass husband, else come by yourself.

Ladies, if you're looking for that discrete encounter with some dark chocolate, please drop me an email.

My pic is on my Dark Cavern profile. You won't be disappointed, 100% muslce here and stamina to keep you satisfied. Please drop me an email if interested in hooking up real time.

Did not se pic in profile. Wife is definitley interested but have to see pic first. She had 1st encounter 2 weeks ago and is ready for another. Let me know when you'll be in town.. We are in chicago area.

Ready for Chicago Play Monday and Tuesday

Flying in Monday. Available to play around 3:00 and most of Monday night.
Also available Tuesday night.
Hit me up ladies....sexy chocolate is coming to town....lol

i am in the sw burbs. I am married but husband does not know i been with blk. I am interested if you are still looking. I have pic but its got to be private.

Hi Lisa.
Check your messages here on DC or sign into Yahoo Messenger.

i am in chicago with a couple of ladies u might want to hit me up

Users who are viewing this thread