Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

blk breed me now...

• Thread starterstigln
  • Start date

stigln

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2006
i want the biggest strongest blk men to fuck me silly and fill me with potent cum...pls answer and mabe we can meet....prefer huge cocks with much cum...i do anal and public sex

Attachments

• t76986.jpg
    t76986.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,732
  • 78070.jpg
    78070.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,211
  • ffg.jpg
    ffg.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,857
  • Photo%20003-1.jpg
    Photo%20003-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,235
  • Photo%20014-1.jpg
    Photo%20014-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,463
Damn! You've got it going on! Keep wearing those nylons!!!!

Wow

That is a great dildo shot....luv to see a white pussy full of black cock

you fuckin slut, i hope some brotha out there will make you rip that cunt apart, thats all you deserve

So tasty......

You look so tasty..... love the stockings... I love how you bury that black dildo, but I think that the real thing will make you much happier. As far as the breeding issue, have you stopped taking birth control? If not, do it today... and finally, a few more pics, please...

fatgirl said:
That is a great dildo shot....luv to see a white pussy full of black cock
it's a black dildo..not a black cock..big difference

thxxxxx

thanx 4 all the messagers...i am from norway,but live in detroit...wanna meet and gangbang my pussy preg....

Attachments

• ioåååo.jpg
    ioåååo.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,064
  • y780o7.jpg
    y780o7.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,168
  • Julie__10_.JPG
    Julie__10_.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 770
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 863
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 765
Damm you are the craziest white bitch I've seen.You fuckin stretch the hell out of that pussy dont you?I'd love to do you girl,you'd fulfill my wildest dreams.

What area of Detroit are u in? I'm from the NW side... let me know will be homne in 2 weeks to visit family and would BRED U with no problem.

Reactions: CuckiDani
That's what I call a hugry cunt.... You are able to fuck a horse! A black stud!!!

she needs to go a horse breeding farm for cock to fill her up, but stillshe is friggen hot

• Love
Reactions: JuliaaTeeny and CuckiDani
WOW.. mmm quite a dildo you got there.. still look better with my thisk hard blk african cock in you! you need to milk this african cock.. love to breed you fill you with my hot potent seed.. mail me... nice_youngman@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread