Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

black on white

• Thread starterdarkone
  • Start date

darkone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2004
i cant understand the hostility toward white guys that like to watch there wifes be used by black men i think it is hot as hell to have a husband watch me do his wife and others to watch just my opionon

What's even more hot is if you are doing the wife without the hubby's approval and he knows about it. It also makes the wife more excited. I remember an incident where my sluts hubby was knocking on the door to be let into the house while I was pumping her. She didn't want me to stop. he came to her bedroom window and he could hear us going at it. Eventually I came (bareback of course) and only then did she get up, put on her nightgown and answered the door and asked him to leave cos she was busy. I could hear them speaking at the door while I was still enjoyingthe after effects of my orgasm. She then returned to bed and serviced me with her tongue.

Oh that is totally fucking believable...you should get an oscar! Get a life.

dcdude,

Your story is the hottest short story I have ever read. I think you are right. It is very erotic when the wife wants to fuck the black man but the husband is reluctant - and the wife can't stop herself and the husband wants to stop her, but he cant do it because his cock is hard as a brick and he's loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread