Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black on Blonde *****

• Thread starterafroerotik
  • Start date
A

afroerotik

A fact that hardly anyone is willing to discuss is that white men are extremely aroused by the idea of a black men sexually degrading white women, the more base and raunchy, the better. I invite everyone to listen to this excerpt of interracial erotica and share your feedback and opinion. It’s not for the faint of heart. It’s graphic and it’s dirty and it pulls no punches about using white women as filthy fuck sluts.

http://www.afroerotik.com/Podcast/whitewhoredegradation.mp3

afroerotik said:
A fact that hardly anyone is willing to discuss is that white men are extremely aroused by the idea of a black men sexually degrading white women, the more base and raunchy, the better. I invite everyone to listen to this excerpt of interracial erotica and share your feedback and opinion. It’s not for the faint of heart. It’s graphic and it’s dirty and it pulls no punches about using white women as filthy fuck sluts.

http://www.afroerotik.com/Podcast/whitewhoredegradation.mp3

Hi there, Afroerotik,

I am a member of your two yahoo E-groups. Great meeting you on this site as well! Yes, I do agree with what you are saying about us white males been aroused by the idea of a white woman fucking with a black guy.

WOW...makes me wonder how many white women live and think like her ... that really shows how white women want to submit to black men

mroe more more!

that was so hot! i rubbed my pussy listening and came!

any more like that Afrocentrix?

GODDAM!! That was hot! That was fucking excellent!

U got any more like that? and who was talking? Where can I find her? I want to fuck her so bad!!! I want her to have my baby!

afroerotik said:
A fact that hardly anyone is willing to discuss is that white men are extremely aroused by the idea of a black men sexually degrading white women, the more base and raunchy, the better....

I have saying that for a long time. I have been with plenty of couples and lots of times the husband wanted me to dominate the wife. I could tell it was because he could not do it herself. And it is not just people who been married a while either. I see the same thing in college kids. White guys like to see there women knocked off there pedestals. They want to see them put in there place. I am not guessing here. I ask them up front and they tell me so. Happens all the time.

I agree with you whole heartedly. I often fantasize about my shy, sweet, beutiful wife being used hard by dominant men. I especially like to imagine her being transformed into a dirty little submissive fuckpig by dominant black men. Eagerly begging them to use and abuse her. With them treating her like a worthless piece of whitetrash ***** meat and letting me see how they take sadistic pleasure in degrading and debasing their worthless married whitetrash cock whores. Especially when the husband is there to witness what a slutty spectical his precious wife has now passionately become

Users who are viewing this thread