Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black men with smaller than monster size cock?

• Thread starterpurvis
  • Start date

purvis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2005
As someone who has been to many locker rooms; I can tell you that not many, or even few, black men have the 10 inch, 12 or even 15 inch cocks we see on the internet.
We seem to have sort of a penis arms race going on now. Do anyone remember that 10 or 20 years ago that if you had a 7 inch erect cock you were considered a super stud! Now, you most likely would be laughed out of a room:pimp:
A lot of black men out there do not fall anywhere near the "supersized catagory" that we now see on the internet. How do black men handle this; is there a lot of pressure on them? If white girls expect you to hang down to your knees; how do they react if you only have a 6 or 7 incher:confused:
A funny story is that the biggest cock I have ever seen, including the internet, belonged to a 5 foot 7 inche, 160 pound white boy with coke bottle glasses that had a cock that huge down to his knees and was as thick around as your forearm. What I would have given to watch him in action! It had to been over a foot long limp. And, with the screams comming from his room at night, it appears that he knew how to use it! Goes to show that God does have a sick sence of humor:redface:

Can you describe what the screams sounded like?

... could have been his own screams! Can you imagine trying to get something that size into the average woman?

It's good to know that I was considered a stud 20 years ago (wish I'd known at the time though). Would someone please tell my wife - 7 inches just doesn't do it for her :-((

yeah these jackasses are expecting evry brotha to be a circus freak.

On average, I'd say we bring it more. But I am sure there are a few white cats that got more than me.

Usually though its a confidence thing. If you THINK/ WORRY you don't got the equipment, than you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread