Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Black Cock Slut Wife

• Thread starterBlack cock slut
  • Start date

Black cock slut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2007
Well here are just a few of the pics of our latest fun evening.

The deal was that the wife went out into town with me in her slutty clothes where we met up with two great black guys. After a few drinks we all relaxed and they started touching her up and kissing her in full view of other people in the pub. It was great. She was rubbing their cocks through their trousers and you could see the swelling that was taking place in them!

We all then went back to ours where she sat on the sofa with one either side. Within minutes they were both kissing and undressing her. The rest went from there. It was great. I started to video it but within a short time I decided I want some of the action too!

They both gave her a great fucking and you can see she was loving it in the pics!

We are looking to play again soon and this time hopefully with more than two as we would love to have a gang fuck!

If you are based in England and want to have some fun with her then get in touch. We are based pretty central in the UK.

What does everyone think? Do you want to fuck her? Tell us as it turns her on thinking about big black dicks wanting her!

Sharing 5.jpgSharing 6.jpgSharing 7.jpg

slut

hi from a fellow UK res:

you should be proud of having a true slut for a wife,,,,your a lucky guy!
She looks so damn good,,be safe and happy!

Nice pics looks like she had a great time any more pics?

Charlie Parker

Oh Yes, She Is Indeed A Hot Black Cock Slut - Would Love To First Fuck Her Mouth With My 8 1/2" Nigger Cock While You Watched And Licked And Sucked Her Hot Cunt In Preparation For Me. Then I Would Give Her A Good Nigger Fucking - Cause That's What She Wants - After Shooting A Hugh Load Of Baby-making Hot Nigger Cum And Seed In Her Cunt - You Would Have The Pleasure Of Licking And Sucking It Dry As I Made Her Suck My Cum-covered Cock Clean. Then I Would Fuck Her Tight Asshole Good Depositing Another Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Her Asshole. Watching That Should Make You Cum On Your Hands. While You Were Licking My Nigger Cum Out Of Her Asshole I Would Be Calling My Black Buddies To Come Over And Gangbang The Slut - Many Have Just Been Released From Prison And Their Black Balls Are Bursting With Nigger Cum And Seed To Shoot Into A White Trash Black Cock Slut Like Your Housewife Slut. She Would Enjoy A Good Gangbang Of At Least 10 Big Black Cock Niggers Each Taking Turns Fucking And Cuming In Her Mouth, Cunt And Asshole.

Very nice pics please post more of them filling her mouth with cum

all i got to say is damn!!! we need more hot photos or a few videos of this very sexy girl

Very nice

I just want to say thanks for sharing your experience with us. She is very sexy and it is good to see a lady that knows what she wants.

I hope you cleaned that HOT pussy thoroughly with your tongue. I know I would have. Thanks for sharing!

o mine

well sure, i would love to fill her wiv my 9 inches blk cock, i am in uk and can pretty much travel any where, u can send me an email lotr_rotk_aragon@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Photo-0004 (2).jpg
    Photo-0004 (2).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 215

Users who are viewing this thread