Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Bit!

• Thread starterteessidedom
  • Start date

What do you think of her?

• Looks rough - nah thanks!

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Looks rough - but I would

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Looks ok - so yeah

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Nice! Let me at her!!!!!

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters

teessidedom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2006
Pics of my wife including the bite marks left by her boyfriend a few years ago whilst I was at work!

I would appreciate your comments

Attachments

• bite2 220100.jpg
    bite2 220100.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 639
  • bite220100.jpg
    bite220100.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 446
  • topopen1099.jpg
    topopen1099.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 401
Interesting bit to get our attention ... but ...

Has she had any recent or ongoing experiences. How does that affect you?

Fill us in on some details.

Action

No none for a few years. She saw the above guy for about a year, and also slept with another guy we know about 4 times, including one night where we all slept together. He woke me up at one point when he mounted her in the middle of the night.

I am hoping she will eventually want to have sex again, and go looking for something, but she seems to prefer to be chatted up, than do it herself.

I would welcome others thoughts on her, and any tips on how to persuede her to get back into cucking me. Bearing in mind she doesnt like talking about sex now!

Nice tits, is your wife still wanting to have a strangers cock? I'm willing to fuck her. I'm from Newcastle, so not far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit

No unfortunately not. Shes gone right off it! Strange as she was having fun with two guys a few years ago, and it just stopped.

sounds a bit like my wife. she would never even consider looking for a guy on the internet, she prefers just to see what happens naturally.
all the guys she's fucked so far have been guys she's met while out clubbing or drinks after work with the girls.
because of when she can get out and also which friends she's going out with, the length of time between fucks varies enormously.

Bit

At least she can be bothered! Glad you are getting cucked, I wish I was. No, I think my only hope for watching something like this nowadays is to get an invite to see someones wife with a bloke, as me and the husband watch, or if necessary just listen in from another room.

I am also advertising for a woman or couple who will let me have some tit play fun - got a bit of a thing for large, slightly hanging tits! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread