Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Best profession for hotwife

• Thread starterGtb
  • Start date
Conservative professions have high degenerative value. But they are risky and might become scandalous if her sexcapades become public. Doctors, teachers, lawyers etc. Stereotypical roles give much needed freedom, coz people already expect them to be slutty. Nurses, Secretaries, dancers, masseuse, strippers etc.

Reactions: Maryscuck and Richduckie
I have to say that Nurses can be the most fun women to experience.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, OklaCpl and natasnaikul
From personal experience I'd have to say Sales rep. I mean the whole job description is making the clients happy, taking them out for drinks and closing the deal. The 80% travel and hotel stays don't hurt either

Reactions: robandkate
Well, thanks to all. Let's summarize:
doctor
teacher
lawyer
nurse
secretary
dancer
masseuse
strippers
sales representative
housewife

I think, we've forgot the most ancient profession: ********** :)

Any comments or suggestions

Gtb said:
Well, thanks to all. Let's summarize:
doctor
teacher
lawyer
nurse
secretary
dancer
masseuse
strippers
sales representative
housewife

I think, we've forgot the most ancient profession: ********** :)

Any comments or suggestions
Yes, but when she becomes a **********, she loses her uniqueness as a slutwife.

Reactions: Maryscuck
JonGrey said:
Yes, but when she becomes a **********, she loses her uniqueness as a slutwife.
I disagree, but then i am biased, after a long history of hitwifing my wife and i decided she may aswell get paid. She gave up her job in the pharma industry and went full time as an ******. Despite being paid for sex she maintains her hotwife status by having a boyfriend who she sees, as a rule, on Saturdays. He obviously doesnt pay and has full rights and access. I think this nicely combines ************ and hotwifing.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher

Users who are viewing this thread