• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being Bi: Nature or Nurture?

• Thread starterRooscuck
  • Start date

Rooscuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2024
Are we born bi, or do we develop this? Or if it's both, which has a more significant role?

Rooscuck said:
Are we born bi, or do we develop this? Or if it's both, which has a more significant role?
My friend told me i was a born cocksucker,must have started with breast feeding.

Man, you will get a LOT of argument over the answer to your question!

My opinion is nobody is born with predetermined sexual tendencies; rather, they are influenced by their environment. Primarily through family, but there can be interactions with other adults that can have an affect. Especially if it involves abuse.

The way I see it, bi or gay sex begins with natural curiosity. Of course, some guys are more attracted to that idea than others, just as there will be many different responses/reactions. Guys that find the sexual excitement of bi/gay sex to be as much, or more, satisfying than any other sex will tend to adopt more of a gay lifestyle or tend to have more frequency.
Guys that enjoy for what it is may find it exciting/fulfilling enough to have some desire to do it again, but save it for a "special occasion" event, as opposed to seeking it frequently.

That's how it was for me, but everybody is different.

Reactions: equippedblk and Rooscuck
Thanks, Nazareth. I am personally more in favor of environmental influences, but as you mentioned, not all are the same. One could be being raised in a family comprising mostly of females, especially when you have an older sister and a single mom. I could relate to that very well. Also, being physically weak and thus abused and bullied by classmates or guys in the neighborhood could result in lack of confidence. This may prevent the young boy from approaching the opposite sex and end up just seeking pleasure in every possible way like masturbating and playing with other boys. However, I cannot justify cases where a boy shows typically feminine behavior without having seen or heard of that.

Reactions: Nazareth
Nature or nurture,who cares ,just push it into me.

Users who are viewing this thread