• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BDSM Allentown Area

• Thread starteranewday
  • Start date

anewday

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2006
:whip_it:
Seeking BDSM and I do have a dungeon:
Also, as an experienced Dom who is D/D free and expects you to be as well, has many interest. Is looking for a submissive for real time encounters. I AM NOW INTERVIEWING FOR A SUBMISSIVE TO BE COLLARD AND TO TAKE INTO MY CARE AND GUIDANCE. You will be a woman who is honored to satisfy my wants, desires, and whims. As my submissive you will offer to me the use of your time, talents, and abilities. You will offer your body for the fulfillment and enhancement of our sexual, spiritual, emotional and intellectual needs. You will be my tool of enjoyment and understand that I will use the power vested in me to mold and shape you; assisting you to grow in strength, character, confidence, and being, and that will continue to help you to develop your artistic and intellectual abilities. You must at all times and all places obey my commands to the best of your ability and strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with your capability to serve me and limit your growth as My submissive. You must be honest, open and be able to reveal your thoughts, feelings, and desires without hesitation or embarrassment according to my laws. You must be able to convey your perceived needs, recognizing that I am the sole judge of whether or how these shall be satisfied. Your surrender as my submissive is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of you will demean you as a professional, compromise your family, and will in no way diminish your own responsibilities toward making utmost use of your potential. You will give me unfettered use of your body any time, any place, in front of anyone; to keep or to give away, male or female, as I will determine. You must submit your mind, body and power both conscious and subconscious to me and wish and intend to deliver yourself entirely into my hands. Do understand that although sometimes the sessions will be hot with mind blowing and sensual sex you will be punished and tortured for disobeying, excuses, fingernails or toe nails not being done, being late, improper dress, bad breath or poor hygiene as well as for my enjoyment. I do use a Merit/Demerit system.

Users who are viewing this thread