Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC Wanted

• Thread starterleslielou
  • Start date

leslielou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2007
20s Houston area couple tired of the fake stuff. Ready for some real play! First for wife, hubby wants to watch, help.

Attachments

• Dirty 001.jpg
    Dirty 001.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 557
  • Dirty 002.jpg
    Dirty 002.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 618
  • Dirty 005.jpg
    Dirty 005.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,139
I know 3 black guys from Texas on swinglifestyle.com who fit what you’re looking for and they are certified genuine by couples on that site. If you’d like their contact info drop me an e-mail at oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

And, as always, if you ever happen to be in the Buckeye state I would love to throw you a bbc party!

What a perfect rack!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see the whole package in one shot.

Just look at the pink pussy. Man I bet its so juicy and wet. I live in Austin, but travel to Houston, San Antonio and Dallas alot. Give me a shout on yahoo, slugthepoetx. One

Where the hell is Pooch when needed hell they live in the same area.

Still searching

We're still interested. Still looking for the right BBC. PM me here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know 3 black guys from Texas on swinglifestyle.com who fit what you’re looking for and they are certified genuine by couples on that site. If you’d like their contact info drop me an e-mail at oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

And, as always, if you ever happen to be in the Buckeye state I would love to throw you a bbc party!

Users who are viewing this thread