Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC n Houston 4 White

• Thread starterBBCnHouston
  • Start date

BBCnHouston

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2007
I am tall w/a slim athletic build. I am very discreet, d/d free. 100% Straight. Professional during the day. You can consider me a gentlemen with a nasty streak. I have a really laid back attitude and use this as a way to relax and have fun.

Looking for a woman who does not mind getting a lil slutty for some BBC. PM Me if you are interested so we can go from there. I am looking for people who do not mind getting a little nasty from time to time. Must be d/d free, like to have a good time, have a great sense of humor, and understand the concept of discretion. I am not here to do everyone on the site. I am very particular about who I spend my time with. With that said, I would like to find a female or couple to play with on a regular basis....if the sex is good of course!

Users who are viewing this thread