Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC Magnet? please fake

• Thread starterCincinnatiCouple
  • Start date
Wow

What is it about this site? can't get a comment or a pic faked....geeeez no wonder she thinks this is a bad idea.

Damn i dont know why you cant get a comment....your wife is hot as hell!!! i would love to dick her down!

Great pics, How about some in public or a black club!!!!!

She's definately a hot magnet for BBC. There's nothing sweeter that hot white wives!

Darkmuscle said:
Great pics, How about some in public or a black club!!!!!

I wish I knew a place we could "drop inn" say by accident. Put her in a position where she is getting the attention.

She is so so close, thats why i am hoping these pics, comments will get her "stirred up".

Can anyone fake these also?

Sexy Eve said:
It may not be very convincing to here it from me but if/when she says yes you'd BETTER DAMN WELL take photos because seeing her wrapped around a black bull will be CLASSIC.

I want to film it, take pics and anything else I can think of if he or they are willing ;)

dont come here begging for comments
you sound desperate as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread