Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BBC in VA

• Thread starterblackpole411
  • Start date

blackpole411

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 8, 2006
In shape hung black man in VA interested in meeting couples and single women for sexual fun and friendship. Please only respond if you are serious about meeting. I do not have time to play games. I am willing to travel to MD/DC/PA/NC/WV.

Attachments

• D&W11.jpg
    D&W11.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 574
  • c+w001.jpg
    c+w001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 599
Wife and I are new to this it would be our first experience, but we are in nova and would like to her from you.

Your cock in your profile photo looks fantastic, your body looks so strong and toned, and you travel long distances - you are a special man, and deserve to get lots of white female pussy and titties. Good luck Mr "action man" with your 10 inch lovestick. Girls couldn't help but crave repeat shagging with you.

OMG!!!

would you take me like that? I whish you were closer :-(

Love your way of doing her, whish that was me. You could also bring a friend or two, while you do me.

kisses

:bj:

Users who are viewing this thread