• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

BB slut wife of JB cuck

• Thread starterjbopen
  • Start date

jbopen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2012
Show our album, later more pics... please dirty comment...

Attachments

• bb1020002.jpg
    bb1020002.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 373
  • bb1020003.jpg
    bb1020003.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 300
She looks beautiful. Love to see more of your album. Maybe pull that dress down just a little.. show a little tit...

Your wife is made for my cock...let me know if you want me to fuck her bb.

I'd like to be in a long line of guys dumping cum into and on this slut. She's probably had miles of dick and you never knew. After she covered in cum, you can lick her clean or if you don't want the job, I'll do it.

Oh, very nice, thanks, hot blog...

jape said:
She looks beautiful. Love to see more of your album. Maybe pull that dress down just a little.. show a little tit...

Oh yes, show more...

sdsmwm said:
Your wife is made for my cock...let me know if you want me to fuck her bb.

Ohhh yesss, I was watching your profile..... mmm... nice dick for BB !!:p

subhubjon said:
I'd like to be in a long line of guys dumping cum into and on this slut. She's probably had miles of dick and you never knew. After she covered in cum, you can lick her clean or if you don't want the job, I'll do it.

Ohhh that sounds warm... very dirty hot. Fuck now ... I clean...:)

Users who are viewing this thread